No announcement yet.

Pacs gameplan should not be to pressure Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacs gameplan should not be to pressure Mayweather

..all out. He would be too predictable walking in all the time. He needs to alternate rounds between pressure and boxing MW.

Regardless of which style he uses, he will out throw May. You know May won't press if Manny is moving around, and Manny can just throw some flashy **** to get the score cards.

Mayweather won't know what to do if Pac switches his gameplan mid fight, or even from round to round, and he won't be able to make his vaunted adjustments.

Floyd is getting so owned in the press right now....

**** that

IMO Manny's in and out movement will be the biggest factor in beating Mayweather. Mayweather relies a lot on tying up when his opponent gets on the inside, but it's hard as hell to tie up Manny because hes only there for a split second.

A lot of fighters have a bad ****ing habit of getting in the ring with Floyd and just standing there and looking at him, for example, Mosley.

Comment

Floyd's never faced the kind of intelligent pressure that Manny would bring. I think Manny would actually force Floyd into his best ever performance. Floyd is intelligent and adaptable in the ring, I think he would raise his game to nullify whatever Manny brings.

I honestly don't know who would win. Surely that makes it potentially the best fight ever? Two P4Ps in a genuine 50/50 fight with sublime speed and skills. Please make it happen Boxing Gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
        Floyd's never faced the kind of intelligent pressure that Manny would bring. I think Manny would actually force Floyd into his best ever performance. Floyd is intelligent and adaptable in the ring, I think he would raise his game to nullify whatever Manny brings.

I honestly don't know who would win. Surely that makes it potentially the best fight ever? Two P4Ps in a genuine 50/50 fight with sublime speed and skills. Please make it happen Boxing Gods.
        It's the best offense vs the best defense.

For me, Manny wins it on activity.

Comment

Marg was very effective early on with the jab, and it was a half-assed jab at that IMO. I think Mayweather could do much better and keep Pacquiao at the end of his punches all night.

Pacquiao could use his hand and footspeed to work Mayweather over all night.

I think when this fight happens it will go one of 2 ways, i don't see it being close; 1 fighter will be in control and one won't be.

Comment

I'm going to be honest,before Floyd-Mosley,I thought that Floyd was chinny & was relatively weak,I don't think so anymore!!I still think he's a ducker,but if he got his **** together,I think he boxes circles around Pacman!!My reason is Floyd is a better counter puncher,accurate puncher & has more power than Marquez!!I don't think Pacman would dominate a bigger,stronger,faster version of his closest competitor!!

Comment

Pacs to the point now where I wouldn't be surprised of what he did. No one expected him to destroy and dominate Barrera, a master boxer. He just dominated Antonio Margarito a huge welter.

He is a special legendary fighter, and it wouldn't surprise me if he finds some way to make the floyd fight look like Barrera I

Comment

Working...
              X