Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's better? Mexican food or Puerco Rican food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha Puerco Rican food! Raba you funny man.

Comment

I doubt if most of these people have tasted both food types to even have a valid opinion.

Taco or Empanada?
      Burrito or Acaputurria ?
      Refried beans or Goya?

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        I doubt if most of these people have tasted both food types to even have a valid opinion.

Taco or Empanada?
        Burrito or Acaputurria ?
        Refried beans or Goya?
        emapanadas isnt puerto rican......

Comment

Im a big Food network and travel channel fan and have seen many programs on Puerto Rican food but honestly and this is with out hate not on Mexican food.
          If Im wrong I welcome some "schooling" on the subject.

Andrew Zimmern was in PR to taste and discuss the food.

Anthony Bouradian did a PR food special.

The guy from Man vs Food did a PR episode.

Bobby Flay challenged A New York Barrio PR restaurant to a Rice and chicken Challenge, and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
            emapanadas isnt puerto rican......
            Is pastelillo better for you?...All latinos have a sort of dish similar to this.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
              glad ur sticking up for ur peeps food but the foreigners i've met from europe and south america, when they come into town, always ask for Mexican. Mexican food is globally recognized.

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/co...-best-food.asp

When it comes to food Mexico wins by BRUTAL KO!

ill take a tortilla de arina over a toston ANYDAY!!!
              wow puerto not even in the top 20.... or 30... damn its at 45.. although im sure it should be higher, mexican food is by far more served to foreigners than any other food..

hey just like "once upon a time in mexico" where johnny depp killed his chef for making his food too damn delicious lmfao.

Comment

carribean food.

Comment

Is pastelillo better for you?...All latinos have a sort of dish similar to this.
                  how about tamales de puerco with some atole or champurrado to go with it?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                    wow puerto not even in the top 20.... or 30... damn its at 45.. although im sure it should be higher, mexican food is by far more served to foreigners than any other food..

hey just like "once upon a time in mexico" where johnny depp killed his chef for making his food too damn delicious lmfao.
                    Wow thats a world renowned site...lol

Maybe Latin food should be compared to ..HMMMMM ...Latin food?
                    Not to mention that people alwasy seem to conveniently forget PR's size especially compared to Mexico.

Its like comparing Rhode Island to California, Texas, and Arizona combined.

But I guess the comparison shows the strength and respect one should give to that little Island.

Comment

Wow thats a world renowned site...lol

Maybe Latin food should be compared to ..HMMMMM ...Latin food?
                      Not to mention that people alwasy seem to conveniently forget PR's size especially compared to Mexico.

Its like comparing Rhode Island to California, Texas, and Arizona combined.

But I guess the comparison shows the strength and respect one should give to that little Island.
                      oh gawd, here we go again, why do you guys always bring up the size country? if u want to thank someone thank the africans that came to the island man.

size of a country doesnt make the food more delicious lmao.

i remember on the food network that said that food most liked in the US was mexican and chinese food...
                      Last edited by xcaret v3; 08-02-2010, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X