Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd announces Mayweather-Martinez for 160 lineal titles...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After I scrape my jaws up off the floor & my eyes pop back into my head,I will respect Floyd even more than if he fought Pacman!!

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
      He still ducked the fighter who could give him his hardest test, so no, Floyd get's no respect. He's a straight up ***** and the only reason boxing didn't get it's biggest fight in more than a decade.
      So a welterweight Pacquiao is more dangerous than a MIDDLEWEIGHT Sergio Martinez?

Comment

1 thing for sure it will def be a tuffer fight then Pac.

Comment

fighting pwill or martinez is the only way for floyd to recover from this PR meltdown

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            fighting pwill or martinez is the only way for floyd to recover from this PR meltdown
            QFT.

I still think this thread belongs in the fantasy fights forum though.

Comment

Doubt this fight ever happens. I've seen people saying Floyd beats him easy, but realistically, that's a bad match up for Floyd IMO.

Comment

I'd respect him for taking on a very tough challenge. However, no matter what happens in that fight, it wouldn't prove that he would have beaten Pacquaio.

Comment

when it happens, i will post my answer, as of now this is just fantasy and opinions need not be debated....

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    Will you respect him again? For droppin the Pac fight to try to be the lineal MIDDLEWEIGHT champion of the world from the #3 P4P fighter in the world?

*Im asking hypothetically, not sayin Floyd will fight him, just askin if you would respect Floyd for fightin Sergio over Pac

Pretty Vs. Sexy

Middleweight Supremecy

IF!!!! If being the key word. I started a thread about Floyd vs Martinez three months ago. It is a fight I think should happen and I would love to see, however I dont think Floyd would take the fight because it presents a bigger challenge than fighting Paq presents. He certainly wouldnt get paid as much to fight Martinez as he would to fight Paq, and for Floyd to take a bigger challenge for less money is unheard of. So, yes, IF your proposed fight were to take place at 160 or 154, I would respect Floyd for it, just like I said I would three months ago.

Comment

martinez is a bigger version of pacquiao, i would respect him even more if he fights martinez at 160.

Comment

Working...
                      X