Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still have your account on newbie settings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you still have your account on newbie settings?

As in only having 10 posts per page visible? I have mine at 40 PPP, which is the max.

If so, why? Is it because your computer is old, internet connection is crappy or you just plain didn't know you could change this setting?

I remember when I joined this site, the first thing I did was change this to the max. 10 PPP is ridiculous, although I can see why people keep it this way with all of the avatars and signatures but still.

The reason I ask is because I always see people post things like "wow, we're on the third page and nobody has mentioned this?" when it is still on the first page for me.

I still have the original settings. Mainly because I don't give a **** to change it.

Comment

Oh yeah. And because.... "I could care less"

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        I still have the original settings. Mainly because I don't give a **** to change it.
        Well, you're too busy "bangin jew broads" to give a ****, so it's understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          Oh yeah. And because.... "I could care less"

I'd give you K if I could. Out for 24...

Comment

I saw this a while ago and actually used it but yeah, my internet connection couldn't handle it. I actually have also used it with the minimum I think it was 5 posts per page lol. I currently have the default 10 posts.

Comment

how the hell do you change it?

never knew

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                As in only having 10 posts per page visible? I have mine at 40 PPP, which is the max.

If so, why? Is it because your computer is old, internet connection is crappy or you just plain didn't know you could change this setting?

I remember when I joined this site, the first thing I did was change this to the max. 10 PPP is ridiculous, although I can see why people keep it this way with all of the avatars and signatures but still.

The reason I ask is because I always see people post things like "wow, we're on the third page and nobody has mentioned this?" when it is still on the first page for me.

I have it on 10. I don't like scrolling down the page a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
                  I saw this a while ago and actually used it but yeah, my internet connection couldn't handle it. I actually have also used it with the minimum I think it was 5 posts per page lol. I currently have the default 10 posts.
                  Holy ****, I never knew you could drop it down to 5 PPP. That's terrible.

Comment

I got my settings on Starter Jacket, Jheri Curl, '64 on 100 spoke Dayton's, Nike Cortez, Too Short Born to Mack, status.

Comment

Working...
                    X