Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Mayweather Mafia, Dinamita Cartel and PUnisher's Army are around...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    Most B-Hop fans are Mayweather fans!
    Yeaaaaaaah i got my boy El Dominicano up in this b!tch! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      60-40 get yo ass tore up

60-40 i kick yo ass

60-40 i tear THAT ASS UP!
      Who I am? Lmfaooooooooooo

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Haha, I wasn't saying this so I could "oppose" any group on here, I just wanted to do it for fun. Also, Hopkins does get a decent bit of hate on here at times, it may not seem like it now because he's not really in the spotlight too much, the biggest topics right now are Mayweather, Marqez, Hatton and Pacquiao.

All the Calzaghe fans hate Hopkins, and I'm aware that many Hopkins fans are involved in the Mayweather Mafia, and I respect that. I was merely suggesting this so I could unite my Hopkins fam under one umbrella.

Comment

BTW, Reed, did you ever issue a statement to that little **** who stole your XBOX 360?

"My 360/40 I KICK YO ASS!"

Comment

Originally posted by NeXt In Line View Post
                  I have taken it upon myself to call my brothers in arms: Natas, Bringer, T-97, Precision, and all my peoples on this board to form...

THE EXECUTION SQUAD

As the designated bangwagon conductor for ya boy B-Hop, I want my peoples to stand next to me. This isn't about being the President, the Don, or anything of the sort. In fact, I don't think we even need positions. All we need is a unified chant: "WHAT TIME IS IT? EXECUTION TIME!"

Let us reign over Boxing Scene as the true emperors of this shiiiiiiit.

P.S. - If you guys have better names, I'm up for it too. And someone needs to make us a dope ass logo!
                  i think yor chant should be more like "retirement time"

Comment

I have taken it upon myself to call my brothers in arms: Natas, Bringer, T-97, Precision, and all my peoples on this board to form...

THE EXECUTION SQUAD

As the designated bangwagon conductor for ya boy B-Hop, I want my peoples to stand next to me. This isn't about being the President, the Don, or anything of the sort. In fact, I don't think we even need positions. All we need is a unified chant: "WHAT TIME IS IT? EXECUTION TIME!"

Let us reign over Boxing Scene as the true emperors of this shiiiiiiit.

P.S. - If you guys have better names, I'm up for it too. And someone needs to make us a dope ass logo!
                    Most of the mayweather "fans" will root for any black fighter that wins, so there is a huge amount of overlap I'm sure.

Comment

BTW, Reed, did you ever issue a statement to that little **** who stole your XBOX 360?

"My 360/40 I KICK YO ASS!"
                      lol..................

Comment

Working...
                      X