Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They have Calzaghe as ATG but not Mosley? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    soon as you tell me how calzaghe won 9 rounds against hopkins. can't be done so i guess it's a stalemate.
    he outworked him over the course of a fight in which rounds were scrappy and close,but ultimately did more than the other guy.your turn mr.wiggudy woo

Comment

soon as you tell me how calzaghe won 9 rounds against hopkins.
      F.ucking el, 9 rounds eh? Trust me, these calzaghe groupies are professsional marks.

9 rounds my ass, i never seen so much slapping and tickling around a ring since "Big Bad Booties"

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
        I have Neither, it aint no race thing, people just wanna see calzaghe earn his legendary status by fighting other legends who are...

a) In their prime
        b) Actually able to chew their own food
        c) Able to go to the toilet without supervision.

Excactly!

Earning your status by beating old guys like Jones,Hopkins is just fraudulent.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
          he outworked him over the course of a fight in which rounds were scrappy and close,but ultimately did more than the other guy.your turn mr.wiggudy woo
          outworked aka he missed a bunch of slappy punches while hopkins hit him with solid shots? your turn mrs. calzaghe.

Comment

IMO, their both over-rated, but if Calzaghe is in there, Mosley should definitely be there.

I mean the fact that Calzaghe struggled against a 43 year old, who, by the way, many had winning the fact says it all.

I think the fact that after Warren was fired and exposed Calzaghe, and the fact that Calzaghe's "Fear of Flying" was suddenly cured when RJJ and Hopkins were going to retire should be the very reason as to why Calzaghe should receive an honorary Banning from any "Boxing ATG list" worth anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Excactly!

Earning your status by beating old guys like Jones,Hopkins is just fraudulent.
              Fraudulent eh? thats why you all want him to fight hopkins again? lmao! face it your boy got his ass kicked by a white boy!

Comment

Having look through the entire thread i cannot find one single poster who thinks Calzaghe is ATG, not one.

So why the hell are you guys argueing against nobody and thinking you're winning?

Calzaghe is not repeat not ATG standard, we get it, but there is no need to put down other fighters to try and show his resume is filled with bums when it isn't.

Comment

outworked aka he missed a bunch of slappy punches while hopkins hit him with solid shots? your turn mrs. calzaghe.
                  no daggum,its your turn to explain the 117-110

Comment

Fraudulent eh? thats why you all want him to fight hopkins again? lmao! face it your boy got his ass kicked by a white boy!
                    Their saying that because Hopkins still deserves a re-match. He is passed it yes, way way passed it. But fact is he made Calzaghe look like a bad joke in their last bout

Comment

I dont want him to fight Hopkins i want him to fight a fighter in his prime who has beaten somebody.

He did not get his ass kicked, because Calzaghe didn't win the fight you have to land punches to win a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X