No announcement yet.

F**k Takedowns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**k Takedowns

Moussasi vs King Mo is prime example of bull**** MMA rules. Moussasi landed 130 more strikes and had more submission attempts, yet King Mo wins the decision because he spammed Moussasi with takedowns. That is pure ****.

4-1 Mo, and I really wanted Mousasi to win....

Comment

Mo is Mark Coleman 4.0...

Comment

Oh and LOfugginL @ Mo wanting to fight Rampage. That would end badly for him...

Comment

Mo could fight Rampage. For some reason Rampage forgot how to wrestle since comming to the UFC.

As for the topic..... gotta score points. lol

Comment

4 rounds to 1 for Mo. The first two fights were competitive but the last 3 rounds were easy scores for Mo. I gave Mousasi round 2 because Mo basically did shot form the top, Mousasi landed good blows form the bottom, landed nice combos when they stood up, and took Mo's back.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
              4 rounds to 1 for Mo. The first two fights were competitive but the last 3 rounds were easy scores for Mo. I gave Mousasi round 2 because Mo basically did shot form the top, Mousasi landed good blows form the bottom, landed nice combos when they stood up, and took Mo's back.
              Same.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                4-1 Mo, and I really wanted Mousasi to win....
                well obviously under the MMA judging system King Mo won but it was a BS win.

The way its looking right now, takedown spamming is the future of MMA. If MMA continues to degrade at this pace, I don't think I'll be watching it any more in about 4-5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  well obviously under the MMA judging system King Mo won but it was a BS win.

The way its looking right now, takedown spamming is the future of MMA. If MMA continues to degrade at this pace, I don't think I'll be watching it any more in about 4-5 years.
                  That's why I think they should allow knees and kicks to a downed opponents head. It helps neutralize wrestling....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    That's why I think they should allow knees and kicks to a downed opponents head. It helps neutralize wrestling....
                    thats what I was thinking. and I find it really ******ed that if both fighters are on the ground, they can't kick or knee each other in the head. I understand maybe if 1 fighter is down, but the fact that both fighters are down and it isn't allowed is ridiculous. Moussasi would have had a much better chance of finishing if that ridiculous rule didn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                    X