Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: When The Golovkin Fight Happens - NO WBC Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
    Lmfao hard as ****kkkkkkk
    That's what he said but now he's saying its too expensive to fly to Vegas. That's after he told me he had a great job that pays him well over $100,000 a year. I'm sure he can afford it that's the case

Comment

Even my girl said 1k to go watch the fight in Vegas from NY. I had to explain to her that was for the ticket just to whoop someone's ass doesn't include getting into the fight itself. She was even laughing keep it up guys. Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
        Even my girl said 1k to go watch the fight in Vegas from NY. I had to explain to her that was for thev ticket just to whoop someone's ass doesn't include getting into the fight itself. She was even laughing keep it up guys. Hilarious
        You should put up a pix of your girl on here.....

Comment

What a crybaby... The reason they gave him 15 days is because they didn't know how long his trial would take. They didn't want him to hold the belt hostage until it got resolved.

He should be very thankful for the WBC. Remember how he got his first title? He beat Matthew Hatton ffs. Then the WBC allowed him to move up and fight Cotto for the MW belt, bypassing several contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            According to you your an educated man with a great job who makes over $100,000 a year. Isn't that what you said?? If that's the case then I'm sure you can afford it. Especially if you wanna prove your point by whooping my ass.... Am I lying??
            I also have a mortgage and car note so blowing $1000 to go to Vegas strictly to fight somebody from a boxing message board is pointless. If you wanna spend that $ and come to NY to fight me, I'd be glad to accommodate. Like I said before, we can go to a boxing gym out here and film it for all to see. You even got a dude on here saying on a post above that he has money on you so that should cover your expenses...... should you win.

Comment

You kind of killed your own credibility when you claimed you weren't ready to face GGG because you aren't a true MW only to face Chavez Jr at 164!.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                I got money on bigstomps!!!!! 3 bills
                how adorable, you wanna be the tecate girl cheering him on in between rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Nice. I've been sh^tting on the Canelo side (more Oscar than Canelo), but Canelo don't need a title. I hope he don't pay a sanctioning fee the rest of his career, but fights legit guys. That's what boxing means. F#ck abc belts.
                  Hell yeah son. I hope he puts these bishes on check

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    I also have a mortgage and car note so blowing $1000 to go to Vegas strictly to fight somebody from a boxing message board is pointless. If you wanna spend that $ and come to NY to fight me, I'd be glad to accommodate. Like I said before, we can go to a boxing gym out here and film it for all to see. You even got a dude on here saying on a post above that he has money on you so that should cover your expenses...... should you win.
                    But I never agreed to come to NY. You agreed to come to Vegas and now your saying its too expensive... Why you open your mouth then and agreed to fly to Vegas to whoop my ass if you wasn't 100% certain you was gonna make it out here this weekend? As far as that guys money I'll give it to you after I whoop your ass too help you cover your expenses.

Comment

this is hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X