Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighters have the ugliest punching forms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    Oh, I did'nt think you were bashing him. I actually agree that his form was ugly as hell lol. I'll go back and watch a few fights of his. Hav'nt watched a Foreman fight in years.
    Same here and I found myself going on a Foreman binge last week. Since we're on the subject of ol George; not so much a fight but I just saw this doc for the first time last week, it's soooo damn good. If you've got 19min, you won't regret it.

Comment

Mike alvarado is the goat for ***** form just watch any youtube video of him shadowboxing

Comment

Brian sutherland

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          Mike alvarado is the goat for ***** form just watch any youtube video of him shadowboxing
          In his defense, Alvarado started boxing real late after making a transition from standout wrestler to Boxer.

Comment

Roman Martinez has some pretty awful form IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Varro View Post
              Deontae Wilder.

The most beautiful, aesthetic punching forms are Juan Manuel Marquez, and Linares.
              When Marquez was fighting Diaz he threw an uppercut but halfway he knew that it wouldn't land so he returned the punch and threw a straight punch, all that during a combination, you can't see it at normal speed, what a beautiful movement.

Comment

Working...
              X