Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: It Was a Clear Win, I Outboxed Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still with rigged up cards giving Garcia more credit that he deserved too. I knew they'd give him one card so I went with a close win for Thurman even though I expected him to box Danny Boy up.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
      Keith clearly won but hes a hypocrite fool compared TBE to a ballerina but he was out there running the last 3 to 4 rds
      Fighters come around eventually - usually after they get hurt in a fight. Even Manny fights like Floyd now.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        What kind of champ is content to 'cool down' so much that he loses the championship rounds? This is the kind of thing that turns me off KT.
        A fighter with this kind of attitude I hate to watch. If you're a champion, you should do everything it takes to win convincingly. Thurman won't ever become a superstar. Maybe just a star.

Comment

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
          Thurman ran for the last 4 rounds, and it was not sweet science or anything, was just running like a B
          just like mayweather jr, sweet hugging and running.

Comment

Originally posted by marikudo View Post
            A fighter with this kind of attitude I hate to watch. If you're a champion, you should do everything it takes to win convincingly. Thurman won't ever become a superstar. Maybe just a star.
            Not that somebody like you would know this,but....

Ray Leonard and Ali did the same thing when they had a fight won...and the crowd boo'd them too.

So did Pernel Wittaker and many other fighters ya'll blow after the fact.

You just wanted Thurman to fight dumb and lose...it didn't happen now your bitter

Comment

Originally posted by marikudo View Post
              just like mayweather jr, sweet hugging and running.
              Where is Manny to show them how to close the show??

He won't go near guys like Thruman or Garcia...for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Fighters come around eventually - usually after they get hurt in a fight. Even Manny fights like Floyd now.
                To be fair, he was going for the KO early.

His early aggression and the body shots landed by Garcia slowed him down a bit later though.

Comment

Even though Thurman probably gave away the last two rounds by running, instead of doing what he was doing the previous 10 rounds, it was still a very clear Thurman decision. That judge that gave it to Garcia by two points shouldn't be judging fights.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
                    To be fair, he was going for the KO early.

His early aggression and the body shots landed by Garcia slowed him down a bit later though.
                    Yeah, he got hurt, he went Floyd. That's what I'm saying. But that's called ring IQ - the ability to be smart enough not to take unnecessary risks and box smart.

Just some of these casuals don't like that. They'd rather you go out on your sword so you can be forgotten later. Like Khan

Comment

I thought it should have been a unanimous decision win for Thurman only rounds Garcia won is when Thurman took the round off i had it 9-3 or 8-4 if I'm being generous to Garcia. I think it's fair now to say that Callozo just caught Thurman with a perfect body shot, because the last two fights Thurman has ate some nasty body shots and still fought thru it like a champ. Congrats to Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                      X