No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Batters, Stops Samuel Peter in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    It still took Pulev 4 rounds to remove that embarrassing buffoon.
    it was actually 3, he never came out for the 4th if you watched the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      I do not think Joshua beats Pulev or Parker personally, both are superior skilled and have proven durability and conditioning.
      yeah I believe so to, Pulev-Joshua I hugely favor Pulev but I know Joshua has lots of power so i see it as a 50/50 fight

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Anyone that fights AJ is practically guanteed a purse upwards a a million dollars, its PPV and AJ is the most lucrative cashcow in all of boxing bar canelo, oh but pulev says he wanted more therefore it was pennies?
        you are a clown son.

Justifying a mismatch against a shot fighter that hasnt weighed below 260 pounds in 10 fking years, hasnt fought anyone in years and you call me emotional for saying a mismatch is a mismatch?

you act how you look

******ed
        You believe Molina is earning what they paid Martin to pawn his belt ? That's funny. Yeh of course they pay his opponents a million each...

The dude just filled an arena against a creme puff it is what it was, a keep busy fight whilst he waits on a mandatory order then he'll earn a million or two for facing Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          yeah I believe so to, Pulev-Joshua I hugely favor Pulev but I know Joshua has lots of power so i see it as a 50/50 fight
          Pulev jab is hugely under rated then again NSB is full of fan boys who are more interested in mismatches and their favourite fighters wealth and bank balances.

I could see AJ blowing Pulev out but I just don't think it will happen like that, that jab of Pulev is fairly heavy itself, he literally stopped Dimitrenko and Ustinov with the jab alone.

Comment

Pulev jab is hugely under rated then again NSB is full of fan boys who are more interested in mismatches and their favourite fighters wealth and bank balances.

I could see AJ blowing Pulev out but I just don't think it will happen like that, that jab of Pulev is fairly heavy itself, he literally stopped Dimitrenko and Ustinov with the jab alone.
            behind Wlad his jab is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post
              There was a time when the "experts" told us Peter would rule the HW division for years.

Then again, Odlanier Solis was supposed to be an ATG too.

The Klitschkos fought and beat their mandatories for the most part and kept order. Now the HW division is in chaos.
              Klitschko....Wlad is One Of The Best HeavyWeight Champions Of All Time...10 years as Champ and I personally think that Wlad broke tyson psychologically to the point that Fury seeked refuge in cocaine....Reminds me of Lynard Skynard "That Smell"

Comment

I do not think Joshua beats Pulev or Parker personally, both are superior skilled and have proven durability and conditioning.
                Trolololololololol

Comment

You believe Molina is earning what they paid Martin to pawn his belt ?
                  My favorite line of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Scam You All Pee-Turd
                    Sig worthy

Comment

it was actually 3, he never came out for the 4th if you watched the fight
                      In that disgusting shape and speed, Peter should have been blasted out in 30 seconds. Don't be so proud of 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X