No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev Also Possible, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b0x
    I tried to put that on Google translate but they don't translate gibberish to English. What on earth are you trying to say??
    I checked Google translation on how to fix stupid.But it said cannot be done

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Parker is the mandatory, so AJ will have to face him sooner or later. Stiverne is short, old, fat and inactive. Until he has a good performance, AJ shouldn't waste his time with him.
      Not an accurate depiction of Pulev at all.

Pulev is 6' 5" tall, two years younger than Bermane Stiverne, and last fought in May 2016 when he beat Dereck Chisora, who came in on a 5-fight winning streak.

His only loss is to Wladimir Klitschko.

If by fat you mean he isn't juiced to the gills like Joshua, maybe you have a point.

This fight won't happen because Joshua is not ready to face a fighter of Pulev's ability and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post

Pulev is 6' 5" tall, two years younger than Bermane Stiverne, and last fought in May 2016 when he beat Dereck Chisora, who came in on a 5-fight winning streak.

If by fat you mean he isn't juiced to the gills like Joshua, maybe you have a point.

This fight won't happen because Joshua is not ready to face a fighter of Pulev's ability and experience.
        You do realize I was referring to Stiverne, right? lmao

Comment

Pulev is crap, such a trashy fighter.

Stiverne at least has a chin.. But wilder took the energy out of him already, Joshua will likely KO him

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            You do realize I was referring to Stiverne, right? lmao
            You'd think the fact that you wrote "Stiverne is short, old, fat and inactive" might have clued him in, wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
              Pulev is crap, such a trashy fighter.

Stiverne at least has a chin.. But wilder took the energy out of him already, Joshua will likely KO him
              Pulev's looked very dire recently. He seems to have adopted the Wlad jab and grab tactic, but a hell of a lot sloppier. It wins him fights against shorter opponents, but it's going to get him into major trouble against a bigger man who can match or exceed him for reach. Someone should tell him he needs to get his moxy back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post

I wouldn't say that,Joshua would flatten Pulev as well in only a matter of time he caught him with a "A" shot,Wlad style. Pulev would school Stiverne at this point, you have to blind as a bat not to see who would be more difficult to defeat,and I would rank him over parker as well.

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                  rather the other two than parker but i reckon thats who they will fight. Looks real limited and has that undefeated record which the casual fans are amazed by, lost count of the amount of people over here that charles martin and breazele must have been good because they were undefeated
                  Difference is - Martin and Breazele had beaten nobodies.

AJ v Pulev would be a decent scrap, IMO.

Still just garnish until AJ fights his mando though.

Comment

AJ vs Stiverve is my choice...he will really test the durability of AJ

Comment

Working...
                    X