Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Breazeale actually outbox Wilder or is power only chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he's been outboxed by worse boxers than Wilder, realistically his only chance is clipping Wilder.

Comment

Anything is possible, maybe Dominic can sneak a win. Dom is a big man, on size alone you'd think he could maybe do something by getting inside be dirty, push Wilder to the ropes. Breazele isn't gonna win by trying to jab Wilder to death.

I think he has a chance and I think people are being too harsh on Dom, he has some good wins on that record of his.

Comment

Kinda hard to believe Breazeale is the better boxer when he lost in the prelims of the Olympics while Wilder got Bronze .

Anyway . Only way I see him winning is by KO . Maybe he can get a couple knockdowns to win on the cards . But I doubt it .

Comment

If he has a very tight guard and keeps his chin tucked and only let's jabs out and right hands when on the inside, yes.

I don't see him fighting that way though.

Comment

Breazeale could do the Busta Douglas and end the hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Breazeales a very good boxer as he will easy outbox Wilder up until he gets the knockout.
              (I will answer in case you're not trolling)

No, he lost every second of his fight versus Joshua, I mean, even Takam did 3 times better than Breazale.

He is NOT a very good boxer, he had to fight his hearth out to beat Mansour or Ugonoh who are dudes ranked out of the top 50.

I respect him, but he's slow, no head movements, one tricK poney.

He can pop and has heart but it won't be enough to outbox Wilder let alone beat unless he land a "home run" punch.

Wilder is a freak puncher and not so horrible as a boxer, he has some reflexes and timing.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

No, he lost every second of his fight versus Joshua, I mean, even Takam did 3 times better than Breazale.

He is NOT a very good boxer, he had to fight his hearth out to beat Mansour or Ugonoh who are dudes ranked out of the top 50.

He can pop and has heart but it won't be enough to outbox Wilder let alone beat unless he land a "home run" punch.

Wilder is a freak puncher and not so horrible as a boxer, he has some reflexes and timing.
                You do realize Takam has great defense throws combos , works the body and is a better boxer then Wilder right? Joshua isn't fighting tomorrow either. How about we actual use who's been out boxed? Didn't you catch the Washington fight who is not a better boxer then Breazeale ? Trolling? No you guys have to be though.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

What a bunch of straw man things here.....

Reflexes and timing is good if you don't lose rounds right ?

Let me ask you something if Wilder is the better boxer and you are using old fights.

Why did Breazeale do better against a SAME opponent then Wilder did in Molina?

Real simple question .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    You do realize Takam has great defense throws combos , works the body and is a better boxer then Wilder right? Joshua isn't fighting tomorrow either. How about we actual use who's been out boxed? Didn't you catch the Washington fight who is not a better boxer then Breazeale ? Trolling? No you guys have to be though.
                    Yeah, you put great and Takam in the same sentence so you better troll bro;

It's Wilder tomorrow and he's miles better than any opponents Breazale ever beat, and like I said, Breazale struggles with the Mansour of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      What a bunch of straw man things here.....

Reflexes and timing is good if you don't lose rounds right ?

Let me ask you something if Wilder is the better boxer and you are using old fights.

Why did Breazeale do better against a SAME opponent then Wilder did in Molina?

Real simple question .
                      Reflexes and timing are good when it allows you knock down every fighter you faced as a pro like Wilder, INCLUDING some legit guys like Ortiz and Fury.

Regarding Molina, maybe because when Breazale faced him, Molina already had his but;t hole wide opened by Wilder and AJ HUH?

So what, you expect Breazale to put a Fury performance and beat Wilder or lead on points???

Seems like you will look like a dumb about that tomorrow.

And Bro, I wish you were right because I can't stand that embarassing moron of bumsquad.

I'm just not sold on Breazale at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X