Collapse
No announcement yet.

N'Dam Is Going To Outbox GGG To A UD...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be happy to see Charlo fights N'dam, instead of this reality show actor.
    It's shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      GGG's speed is shot. Too much big bear high altitude training. While his stamina is good but his speed is completely shot at this point. He couldn't hit Jacobs and Canelo(who is a midget) with powershots.

N Dam is going to box him up like he did that short Georgian druglord.
      N'Dam doesn't have the power to make Gennady cautious. He'll come forward ala the Brook fight. N'Dam will be dropped repeatedly and then stopped around 8/9 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        Didnt ggg outland canelo in power punches to the head? Anyway, ndam is garbage and i wont be watching that crap if it happens.
        That's not like you. Gennady has fought worse and you've watched.

I want to see what G has left after the tough Canelo fights and what the robberies has done to him mentally.

Comment

ggg always avoided slick guys like ndam and saunders. gonna be another schooling that ggg will receive. lets hope the judges get it right in favor of ndam

Comment

Yes of course he will because he is far more skilled than Canelo who had to settle for a draw and a very close split decision win even in Vegas. High altitude training hurts hand speed????? I guess that explains why Juan Marquez was so slow handed He trains in the high mountains of Mexico at 12000 feet. Then there were the famous slow hands of Oscar and Mosley who trained at Big Bear all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
              Canelo ended GGGs prime. He'll never be the same as he was before the Canelo fights.
              BS you GGG hating jack ass. GGG gave as good as he took and many thought he won both fights. A couple of grueling fights don't bother great fighters like Canelo and GGG. You wish Canelo ended his prime but you will be sadly disappointed when GGG slaughters N'Dam and gives Canelo hell in the third fight.

Comment

Is there a link saying which bum GGG is fighting next ?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  BS you GGG hating jack ass. GGG gave as good as he took and many thought he won both fights. A couple of grueling fights don't bother great fighters like Canelo and GGG. You wish Canelo ended his prime but you will be sadly disappointed when GGG slaughters N'Dam and gives Canelo hell in the third fight.

Lulz, beating N'Dam won't prove anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X