Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'd Like To Have 3-4 Fights Per Year - It's Not That Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'd Like To Have 3-4 Fights Per Year - It's Not That Easy

Former two-division world champion Danny 'Swift' Garcia is two days away from his ring return at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Garcia will be matched up against Ivan Redkach (23-4-1, 18 KOs), who put together a string of wins which include a knockout of former world champion Devon Alexander.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't remember the last a high ranked boxer had that many fights in a year.

Btw Thurman should have took 3 fights to get back or try to get back to his old form imo

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      I can't remember the last a high ranked boxer had that many fights in a year.

Btw Thurman should have took 3 fights to get back or try to get back to his old form imo
      Navarrete, Inoue, Gilberto Ramírez in 2018, kovalev last year to name a few. its been done

Comment

Redkach is “not in my league”...but it’s ur opponent in another Pbc mismatch crap main event on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          Navarrete, Inoue, Gilberto Ramírez in 2018, kovalev last year to name a few. its been done
          Oh yeah... That is right.... Thanks 4 pointing that out

Comment

another mismatch like espn and dazn every week

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            Redkach is “not in my league”...but it’s ur opponent in another Pbc mismatch crap main event on Showtime.
            dazn and espn have mismatches every week... so what

Comment

tank, brandon figueroa, joey spencer and ajagbe all had 3 to 4 fights in 2019

Comment

Fighters rarely fight top level competition once a year let alone twice in a year because there is expected wear an tear on the body for preparing for such a tough fight and plus the fight itself!

People need to understand, this isn’t the 30’s and 40’s where a fighter can fight 6 times in one month, fighters are bigger, stronger, more
                Athletic, access to high level
                Of PED’s and the training regiment is on another level!

(Please don’t bring up
                The 15 rounds cuz the reason why no
                One trains for 15 rounds is due to safety)

Comment

Re

Redkach has not shown any disrespect to Garcia, that I know of, in the lead up to this fight. Strange...what precipitated Garcia's arrogance? Just ego?

Comment

I hope Danny wins by KO because of Ivans stupid hair.

Comment

Working...
                    X