Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think the PSP is worth it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have no job, then yeah, it's probably worth it. I've got no time for a psp. PS2's doing just fine for me.

Comment

very glad i read this thread..my kids been hounding me for one for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by tracylee
        very glad i read this thread..my kids been hounding me for one for Christmas.
        Id buy it if I was you. Just don't let them kids bring it to school, cuz they might misplace that or worse STOLEN.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
          Id buy it if I was you. Just don't let them kids bring it to school, cuz they might misplace that or worse STOLEN.

nah, I'd never let her take it to school...she's there to do work, not play. She's already tried to con me into letting her take her cd player, etc. and NO is the word. I'm a mean, mean mama

Comment

id buy one if you do a lot of traveling because the psp will be a good tym killer when going places , but id wait till the price drops a bit

Comment

Get one if you do a lot of traveling with your childern, also get one if thy like music it can pplay mp3s, videos and can store pictures. But don't buy dvds. They're around the same price as normal dvds. If I was going to buy one I would buy the case that protects it. Also buy one of those things that you put on the screen to prtect it from scratches.

Comment

i think the white PSP is gonna have internet some **** like that..... i say get a PSP is u travel alot but jus wait a lil longer for ps3 to come out lol its gonna murder 360.....x box sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated
                  i think the white PSP is gonna have internet some **** like that..... i say get a PSP is u travel alot but jus wait a lil longer for ps3 to come out lol its gonna murder 360.....x box sucks
                  yeah it sure is , im not a fan of the x box atal ,the playstations have always been better

Comment

thanks fellas....all that makes the decision a little easier

Comment

all PSP's are internet ready, not just the white one.

Comment

Working...
                      X