No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell Gets Revenge, Decisions Yvan Mendy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxeoGlobal View Post
    one judge has 116-112. Luke fight like Sergio Martinez running around ring throwing combinations and not just jab like Golovkin. Paulie gave Mendi 2 rounds even he chased Luke all 12 rounds and landed right hand. Canelo fight like Mendi but throw combinations, flush, power shots to face and body, and GGG only Jab. Paulie no like Canelo
    me like post. me think good u are. me friend you?

Comment

LOL @ people that thought Mendi won. He looked like a cavemen chasing Luke Campbell around the ring. Just walking forward with his guard up rarely throwing punches. Campbell's amateur skill showed up and he outboxed Mendi.

Comment

Campbell clearly won that fight anyway.

i don't think he'll beat any top fighters in the division but could probably win a vacant world title with the right fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BUCSBronzemedal View Post
          Mendy was never going to win by a judges's decision against one of Matchroom's big fighters.

Eddie Hearn needs to be careful because after what happened with Gabe Rosado being robbed against Martin Murray if these ridiculous scorecards continue then international fighter's who actually have some status and don't need the money won't come to the UK and fight on Matchroom shows.

It's scorecard's like this that turn me off the sport I love.
          Wait, what??????

Campbell dominated so the scorecards reflected that. Actually, one scorecard was 116-112 so one judge had it closer than it should have been. You're not telling me you had it close or a win to Mendy? Because if you do, please stop watching this sport because there are enough freaks who ruin it for genuine fans who aren't deranged in the most extreme ways.

Comment

Originally posted by labash View Post
            Pure travesty of justice and shame to British boxing. Bull sh**t
            Did you have Mendy winning?? Oh dear. Take your medicine please, you're starting to revert back into madness.

Comment

Now his in line for Mickey Garcia

Comment

I don't know what it is about Like, he looks like he could give anyone a difficult fight yet could be involved in a tough fight against some below his class. I like Campbell, really enjoyed his fight against Linares. I thought he edged alot of the rounds against Mendy and won most of the rounds. He's not my normal preferred style but I do like Campbell quite a bit.

Comment

thought the 119 scorecard was a bit rich, although admittedly wasn't paying full attention as some c*nt was chatting shit in my ear all night. watching boxing in the pub can be very testing...

Comment

Lol wtf is everyone complaining about...?

Mendy got completely outboxed, won 2 rounds at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Wait, what??????

Campbell dominated so the scorecards reflected that. Actually, one scorecard was 116-112 so one judge had it closer than it should have been. You're not telling me you had it close or a win to Mendy? Because if you do, please stop watching this sport because there are enough freaks who ruin it for genuine fans who aren't deranged in the most extreme ways.
                      I think the first poster was just trolling, and then the others don't actually watch many fights but just jumped onboard with a narrative that gave them a chance to complain.

Comment

Working...
                      X