Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did the 1st humans or animals survive??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me say first that I believe the Bible and in Adam and Eve. That said, Im going to play devil's advocate for a minute and give an argument I don't really believe in.

There is nothing in the idea of evolution from one species to another that suggests each new evolved life form began as babies. As humans evolved from primates, we did so in adult form. That is to say, that a primate would not have born a human child. But rather, adult primates began to evolve into neanderthals and such and procreated with like species, and each successive generation slightly evolved from the previous generation. So there never were just suddenly human babies or animal babies without 'ancestors' to take care of them. Land life evolved from sea life which evolved from more primitive sea life, all the way down to monocellular organisms which fed off plant life in the ocean.

Now back to reality. Even if all that happened like that, scientists don't have a real explanation for their 'Big Bang Theory', since, as science teaches us, an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force. What is that 'outside force'? I say it was the Word of God.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Let me say first that I believe the Bible and in Adam and Eve. That said, Im going to play devil's advocate for a minute and give an argument I don't really believe in.

There is nothing in the idea of evolution from one species to another that suggests each new evolved life form began as babies. As humans evolved from primates, we did so in adult form. That is to say, that a primate would not have born a human child. But rather, adult primates began to evolve into neanderthals and such and procreated with like species, and each successive generation slightly evolved from the previous generation. So there never were just suddenly human babies or animal babies without 'ancestors' to take care of them. Land life evolved from sea life which evolved from more primitive sea life, all the way down to monocellular organisms which fed off plant life in the ocean.

Now back to reality. Even if all that happened like that, scientists don't have a real explanation for their 'Big Bang Theory', since, as science teaches us, an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force. What is that 'outside force'? I say it was the Word of God.
      The mutation occurred while the embryo was developing not while the animal is adult age.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        The mutation occurred while the embryo was developing not while the animal is adult age.
        I thought we were arguing species evolution rather than adaptive mutation. Adaptive mutation wouldn't answer why one species evolves into an entirely new one.

Of course, I don't believe in species evolution anyway, so it's a difficult point for me to argue, lol

Comment

I thought we were arguing species evolution rather than adaptive mutation. Adaptive mutation wouldn't answer why one species evolves into an entirely new one.

Of course, I don't believe in species evolution anyway, so it's a difficult point for me to argue, lol
          Over millions of years, different mutations occurred that caused one specie to change to another. Even when they evolve into a "entirely new one," there are notable similarities. I am not an expert on this either.

Comment

We were fish before becoming Neanderthals..

Comment

The world isn't 8000 years old you muppets.

Its 4.53 billion years old.

Evolution is a very slow process.

The first mammals, monotremes, layed eggs, which were left to fend for themselves. Most would have died but many survived to become the first placental mammals who then evolved into to rodents to primates and so on.

At each step the animals looked after their young who changed very slowly over time we're talking 80 mil years for the first primates to the first humans.

Comment

Who made god then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  Who made god then ?
                  The God Maker

Comment

is Adam & Eve blonde/white, black with curly hair or middle eastern looking or european?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      is Adam & Eve blonde/white, black with curly hair or middle eastern looking or european?
                      Considering the geography of the area, I would say the first humans looked like modern middle easterners.

Comment

Working...
                      X