• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

And then......

Soon..........

That last meme.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        How does Steele have credibility?

How does multiple members of Congress not have credibility?(on this topic)

Domecrats have all seen it and all against releasing it, why?
        Please tell me you're joking!

Christopher Steele is only the guy that the FBI consulted with before lowering the boom on one of the world's most powerful organisations

Nunes, on the other hand, was forced to step aside from the Russian investigation because he passed on classified information to Trump without telling members of the intelligence committee

Great source!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Christopher Steele is only the guy that the FBI consulted with before lowering the boom on one of the world's most powerful organisations

Nunes, on the other hand, was forced to step aside from the Russian investigation because he passed on classified information to Trump without telling members of the intelligence committee

Great source!
          They won't listen. All they'll say is the discredited dossier even though parts have been proven true. And Steele himself even said he suspects the dossier is 70-90% true. And I guarantee he doesn't know which scandal you're talking about. And you don't get to become head of M.I.6's Russia desk by not being credible. But the amazing thing is they think Trump is credible even though he's a pathological liar. But they just ignore the lies he tells on an everyday basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            This is totally the same thing as the dossier that you love so much
            LMFAO at his superfan logic!!

Well played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Lmao. The whole investigation is a train to nowhere.

It might be a pretty nasty boomerang too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Great source!

So Nunez wrote the memo?

How is Christopher Steele credible?

And why are all the democrats against releasing it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  1bad65 you're off punishment. I hope you learned your lesson about being truthful.
                  I wasn't untruthful, so there was no lesson to learn.

We had two issues come up; one, you were ducking my questions at a pace I've never seen before; and two, you were concentrating on Gotcha! points while I was saying we had to focus on the big picture.

You got bent, and handled it by using Ignore.

And who was right on the Gotcha! vs big picture argument we had? Me, the one who said it was all about what bill got signed and that Trump wasn't agreeing to a "clean bill", amnesty, etc no matter what nonsense Gotchas! the Team D players scored.

The Democrats are in big trouble these days. The economy is rocking despite their doom-and-gloom predictions that Trump would put it in the toilet, and people are fixing to find out the Team D guys lied about the Trump tax cuts just like they lied about the $2500 premium savings and "You can keep your doctor".

It's getting very hard to blindly defend them. You might ought to think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I wasn't untruthful, so there was no lesson to learn.

We had two issues come up; one, you were ducking my questions at a pace I've never seen before; and two, you were concentrating on Gotcha! points while I was saying we had to focus on the big picture.

You got bent, and handled it by using Ignore.

And who was right on the Gotcha! vs big picture argument we had? Me, the one who said it was all about what bill got signed and that Trump wasn't agreeing to a "clean bill", amnesty, etc no matter what nonsense Gotchas! the Team D players scored.

The Democrats are in big trouble these days. The economy is rocking despite their doom-and-gloom predictions that Trump would put it in the toilet, and people are fixing to find out the Team D guys lied about the Trump tax cuts just like they lied about the $2500 premium savings and "You can keep your doctor".

It's getting very hard to blindly defend them. You might ought to think about that.
                    You mischaracterized me and when I proved you wrong with posting my previous posts you continued to mischaracterize me. Have some integrity and admit when you're wrong. Have a good day sir

Comment

• Trump is a bitch

Comment

Working...
                      X