Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dudes wearing sandals...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Jamaica its a bit different I guess.

Comment

• sandals are the ****

you just dont know how to rock em

Comment

• Stay out of New York.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Stay out of New York.
          i forget your from new york

i guess you would be considered a dumbass for wearing sandals there.

when its hot as **** and 90% humidity daily for all but about 3 months out of the year

sandals become a lot more tolerable

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            i forget your from new york

i guess you would be considered a dumbass for wearing sandals there.

when its hot as **** and 90% humidity daily for all but about 3 months out of the year

sandals become a lot more tolerable
            I see.

I still think fat chicks should not be permitted to wear them anywhere. Let them sweat that fat off.

Comment

• Fuck sandals, but Im straight flip flops in the summer house shoes in the winter. But then again Im a G.

Comment

• I live in the desert where the summer is 110 on a cool day. Sandals are comfortable and pratical. Restaurants are full of guys with shorts and sandals at dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  though really the only thing needed to make a pair of sandals bad ass is a pair of socks on underneath.
                  The only people I know of who wear socks under sandals are Cholos. But you notice they wear a white T-shirt with that? That's because if you're locked up, all you can keep on your person is a White T-shirt and Socks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    The only people I know of who wear socks under sandals are Cholos. But you notice they wear a white T-shirt with that? That's because if you're locked up, all you can keep on your person is a White T-shirt and Socks.
                    Yo run whats up with the green homey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Stay out of New York.
                      One starred your thread

Comment

Working...
                      X