No announcement yet.

3 weeks later after the Pianeta fight, no Wilder vs Fury fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
    So, again, I ask a lot of questions, and you give me speculations, maybes and the like. When they both come out for round one, I'll believe it hahah. I called the Oquendo vs Char fight weeks ago and look at it now? the Jacobs fight won't happen either I'm willing to bet and I can bet the farm that Canelo will not fight Charlo and the WBC will let him keep his belt. Watch. In this Wilder Fury fight, I can see Fury pulling out with an injury 2 weeks before the fight.
    Eddie is that you?? Bwahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The only speculation I gave you is the venue. Why are you hoping this fight doesn't happen? Why does this fight get under your skin so much?
      1. When did I say that I hope the fight never happens? I think I actually said I hope it does go through.

2. Wilder has fought bums his entire career except an old Luis Ortiz. He said no to 15 million and he will now fight an out of shape Fury who is nowhere near ready enough to be fighting for a title right now and we all know it. Yet fans of both Wilder and Fury are quick to make it seem like it's a fair fight.

3. If it was Anthony Joshua fighting Fury, you guys would be saying he is getting him while he's not ready or you would crucify him some other way. But instead it's Wilder fighting him so you guys are making it seem like it's the greatest fight since Lewis vs Klitschko, when it's not. Not even close.

4. Fury has a history of pulling out of fights and I completely expect him to do so this time too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
        Wilder has fought bums his entire career except an old Luis Ortiz
        Stiverne and Ortiz were both considered top 3 in the world when Wilder beat them.

That's two more top 3 wins than AJ has.

AJ for sure has the better resume over all, but he's conveniently never faced the very best. Wilder and Ortiz are considered the most dangerous opponents possible and AJ hasn't fought them. His promoter, correctly, sees no reason to face the most dangerous opponents when so much money can be faced facing safer opponents.

Comment

• Spence hitting the bottle again?

Comment

Working...
          X