Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Andre but he's talking crap this time. It was Canelo who was knocked reeling in the second half of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Now, now, Andre.

You’re one to talk about Vegas decisions...

The only thing broken is your body after Kovalev broke it and pushed you into retirement.
      S.O.G. bullied the "crusher" in the 1st fight then took the crusher's soul in the 2nd fight

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Hard to say he "broke him" since GGG got "broke" early he won the last 3 or 4 rounds including hurting or at least stunning Canelo who was tiring and fading even more than GGG.
        You are a fake. Don't ever come to the hood, you'll be spotted quick & become food.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          kovalev won clearly against you in the first fight you piece of ****.
          S.O.G. ruins lives

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            To be fair golovkin ducked the living shat out of ward. Hid behind promoters other fighters and his trainer. I see why now......ward would have gotten in his chest and that fight wouldn't have gone more then 5 rounds.......golovkin was just stalked by a smaller fighter telling him lets go lets slug it out. His face looked like a pizza at the end. I don't know who did it but golovkin is one of the most overrated fighters in the last decade......
            I have your answer:

hbo, jim lampley, harold ledderman, fat dan rafael, the so called "boxing experts, this website, many journalist & the low I.Q. fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
              If you brake somebody in a fight, he doesn‘t win 3 of the last 4 rounds. Ward is still salty GGG got the Jordan deal.
              Cut it out. Triple L got

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Why are you talking about their second fight, when you know damn well Kovalev was robbed in their first fight.
                No he wasn't, Andre got in kovalev's gut after the knockdown & all kovalev did was HOLD every time Andre got in that a*s (no h0m0).
                Last edited by j.razor; 09-19-2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Flak View Post
                  Ward has always struck me as very effeminate in the way he talks about other fighters.
                  FOH. He only speaks the truth & all from the experience, unlike ALL the so called "boxing experts"

Comment

• Originally posted by strife844 View Post
                    Jeez!! He is a piece of **** because he has his opinion and he won a fight that some people may have felt he did not win?? What the hell is wrong with some of you??
                    Cuz when the truth is sent through the airwaves they hurt

Comment

• J Razor , you are up early on it arent you!

Comment

Working...
                      X