Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Now Pac is a Shot Fighter Again, Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    oh, i see...didn't realize you were a pact@rd. carry on...
    No, you're just bested with boxing knowledge and facts. And it always eventually goes like this.

Lol @ Manny and Floyd being shot. Carry on then since you have no idea what shot is.

Comment

Not really a fight I care too much about.
      Sure i will watch but certainly won't be paying for it.
      BTW if its outside of Nevada I have Manny.
      If it's a fight in las Vegas you just can't bet against the Money man.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        No, you're just bested with boxing knowledge and facts. And it always eventually goes like this.

Lol @ Manny and Floyd being shot. Carry on then since you have no idea what shot is.
        Really? Lol...if you think either guy was at or near their peak in 2015 even, let alone now, then it's pretty much a nonstarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          You all got your excuses ready showing the same ol colors lol.

Manny could never beat Floyd on Floyds worst day, and never will.

If they fight you boys are going to lose again, this will be the end of the few remaining Pac fanboys that stalk the forum, they already starting to get the squeaky ass just on Floyd mentioning a fight with Manny lol.
          Yet Floyd willingly admits he "marinated" the fight for 5 years and deserves credit for being smart. Yes, smart for avoiding Pac during his best years, just like every other opponent Floyd has ever faced. You Floyd fans are salty because deep down you know you have to defend a guy who conned each and every one of you into thinking he was/is TBE, LMAO!

Comment

Dude is 39, almost 40. It doesn't matter how good he looked his last fight, father time is creeping on that ass.

He's a dinosaur in boxing terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              Really? Lol...if you think either guy was at or near their peak in 2015 even, let alone now, then it's pretty much a nonstarter.
              I said they weren't shot you twit. Go read the book 'reading comprehension for dummies'

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                I said they weren't shot you twit. Go read the book 'reading comprehension for dummies'
                Yea ok...you tried to say Floyd was close to his peak in their fight lol.

I originally said they were equally shot...not meaning completely shot. Maybe I should have used the word diminished instead, but I was maintaining the theme of the post I responded to.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Yet Floyd willingly admits he "marinated" the fight for 5 years and deserves credit for being smart. Yes, smart for avoiding Pac during his best years, just like every other opponent Floyd has ever faced. You Floyd fans are salty because deep down you know you have to defend a guy who conned each and every one of you into thinking he was/is TBE, LMAO!
                  Whats any off that got to do with you making excuses already for Manny losing again.

Manny could never beat Floyd and never will that's the reality you will see again lol.

I won plenty of real money from gullible Manny fans the first fight so Im happy if they go around again its easy money and Pac fans are as thick as a fence post.

Comment

Pac was shot when he fought Floyd and he is shot now

but even a SHOT Pacquiao can handle a C level like Matthyse who's ALSO shot to **** at this point

Floyd was at the end of his prime when he fought Pac, Floyd has never been shot, he cared too much about his health, remember

he never went to war, he fought mostly tailor made no hopers for the last decade and his whole style was designed to AVOID wars and take as less as much as possible

that's why Floyd was always fresher than Pac, even if he was older in age

in boxing years, Pac could be Floyd's daddy

Comment

omg and Mayweather at his prime was so ****ing boring

Comment

Working...
                      X