Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG confusing 97K with 80%

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I still cant get over the fact he fought Vanes! One of the biggest mismatches of the last 20 years. He spit on boxing with that BS
      Golden boy promotions did everything to set up a stage for Canelo. Stalling the time, waiting for right moment. Regardless, GGG won the first one, and he's going to win the rematch! Big drama show, no surprises.

Comment

Sounds like Amir Khan more everyday. Delusional.

Comment

And the man is correct. Most of the Mexicans and other latino people I've spoken with favor GGG over Canelo and they didn’t seem to have a very positive opinion of canelo either. But that is just from my experience.

Comment

Negative

Just off the weigh-in alone Canelo got the bigger ovation.

But I did hear some boos in there too.

Comment

Nah most Mexicans even old school ones are riding with Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                Nah most Mexicans even old school ones are riding with Canelo
                ... as long as Canelo engages in a truthful fight, I guess that they will support him...

Comment

Sorry lil g, but they're too blindly loyal to Mexico to do anything like that.

I mean, we're talking about people that flee Mexico, but still be speaking Spanish and rocking Mexican flags on their cars and sheit.

Comment

80% of Trump voters, but they probably cant read, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Sorry lil g, but they're too blindly loyal to Mexico to do anything like that.

I mean, we're talking about people that flee Mexico, but still be speaking Spanish and rocking Mexican flags on their cars and sheit.

You already know about this guy, oops i meant b|tch. we know were you stand.....with a tiki torch.

Good thing americans quit speaking english or displaying americans flags when they move to different places on earth. (he's probably one of those "patriots") *sarcasm

Comment

Working...
                      X