Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are your thoughts and opinions your own?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are your thoughts and opinions your own?

I doubt it. They're mostly implanted by media outlets, political propaganda, things you see on TV, etc.

This is a big problem in our society.

I think Slobberts is a bigger problem in society

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      I think Slobberts is a bigger problem in society
      I may as well put you on ignore. You contribute nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I may as well put you on ignore. You contribute nothing.
        I did contribute, you either defend yourself or take that L

Comment

yeah ask boxing fans intellectual questions, riveting stuff bud.
          bring back shaolin as your alt cos the julia alt sucks.

Comment

Yes mine r my own but they are influenced by my association(s). Im Catholic 1st and foremost so my root influence derives from that. Im a Veteran with years of Federal Law and Health Enforcement experience so when it comes to politics I base my opinions on what I see firsthand. Lastly, Im a lower middle class, American/Mexican with kids living in Southern Ca. and grew up listening to Gangsta rap. Mix all those influences together and u have the mildly conservative/well balanced Boxfan83.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Yes mine r my own but they are influenced by my association(s). Im Catholic 1st and foremost so my root influence derives from that. Im a Veteran with years of Federal Law and Health Enforcement experience so when it comes to politics I base my opinions on what I see firsthand. Lastly, Im a lower middle class, American/Mexican with kids living in Southern Ca. and grew up listening to Gangsta rap. Mix all those influences together and u have the mildly conservative/well balanced Boxfan83.

Very well spoken, now shut the ***** up Julia Slobberts

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                yeah ask boxing fans intellectual questions, riveting stuff bud.
                bring back shaolin as your alt cos the julia alt sucks.
                May as well put you on ignore if you aren't going to contribute anything.

Comment

yes. if i don't know about something i typically read primary sources.

i have racist blacks accusing me of being "an old white geriatric" like big dunn

and i have racist whites, like 1bad, who think i am leading antifa rallies,

in reality i am a property owner, investor, entrepreneur with a very good looking resume and a decent little portfolio for a 31 year old.

Comment

Yeah they're your own but obviously media, propaganda, tv etc obviously have some influence although not as much as conspiracy theorists would have it look, not from my view anyway or how I'm coming at it. You read a paper, as you're reading the paper you're reading the words in your head as thoughts, you listen to the radio you're repeating them in your head, you listen to a podcast or watch a video everything they say are becoming your thoughts as you listen to it. So literally the media is your thoughts (by proxy) but it doesn't change you are and it doesn't sway your opinion unless you let it or are close minded and not open to listening to different **** or just having your own opinion.

Brainwashing is only brainwashing when you just accept whats being forced down your ear and through your pupil and you don't question it, the media doesn't decide if you question it or not does it ?, not unless you're in North Korea or Cuba or some ****, so literally media does very obviously have some effect but I don't believe it's a tin hat ordeal.
                    Last edited by NChristo-; 10-21-2018, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X