Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Adrien Broner Fight is Next, January 12 or 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
    Both of these guys just need to retire. What is the point of this fight!?!?!
    Entertainment...

Comment

Weirdly, I actually like this fight lol

This one could be important for a number of reasons. It'll obviously do well. Both are top 5 attractions in US boxing.

Comment

Lol Broner getting his butt kicked. It’s a nice fight, neither guy is A level anymore but Pac should still be way better than Broner, even a prime Broner.

And no way Broner got anything near $100mill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
          There are so many people that manny could fight but he picks broner😔 I get it he rollin with al haymon now but dang gives us something worth while

Manny stops broner in 5 rounds maybe 4.

Its time to call it career pac man.
          He signed with Haymon for a Floyd fight? What other name can he fight and win without messing up another Mayweather payday. He loses to Porter, Spence, both Garcia's and Thurman. Berto won't bring as much fans as a Broner fight will.

Comment

I'm interested in the fight, especially if this means Manny gets one of the top PBC welterweights next-- Thurman, Spence, Garcia, or Porter... Hell, I'd take a Mikey Garcia vs Manny fights in the summer too.

What I do know is: I do not want a Floyd rematch whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
              Both of these guys just need to retire. What is the point of this fight!?!?!
              In terms of actual boxing relevance it has little point, but at the end of the day the sport is still entertainment, and it'll be entertaining for however long it lasts. And the build up will probably the most fun of any build up to a Pacquaio fight, too (because Broner).

Comment

Originally posted by zapallo View Post
                Entertainment...
                yep .........

Comment

Can’t fûckîng wait, might have to fly out there again after the Wilder-Fury fight!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    He signed with Haymon for a Floyd fight? What other name can he fight and win without messing up another Mayweather payday. He loses to Porter, Spence, both Garcia's and Thurman. Berto won't bring as much fans as a Broner fight will.
                    Manny could clip Danny Garcia lol Which actually might be next after this

Comment

If the Floyd/Manny fight is almost certain so it almost feels like AB is essentially taking a dive in this fight. I guess they couldn't sell Berto to the masses.

I'd much rather see a fight where both guys have a chance to win. I will be rooting for AB but he is in there just to sell PPV's and set up the Floyd/Manny rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X