• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    "Always bet on black."
    Only in basketball

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      No. Benavidez isn't a good image for boxing. Low class wannabe gangster and has a crater face. Better suited to prison.
      Pretty much nailed it.

Also, TC is going to humiliate and humble this boy.

Dont expect no gracious post-fight speech either lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Obviously we know who’s supposed to win but Crawfords popularity has peaked he will never be a ppv star. The guy is almost 32 and is only known among the hardcore fans. He has zero personality and no matter how good he is because he is good sometimes in boxing you need more than that.

Meanwhile Jose is younger has the potential to bring in the biggest fan base in boxing the brother of the youngest smw champ ever, speaks Spanish and can obviously fight too.

I don’t expect many to agree here because Crawford has more of his folks here than the other way around but Jose would have the fans were it matters.

Bottomline is Jose can be a star Crawford can’t and time is ticking with him.
        If Benavidez wins then he deserves it as he worked hard for it. I won’t root for a pound for pound champ to lose and consider it good for boxing just because he ain’t a star.
        You gotta do the work and beat him in the ring.

Comment

I'm rooting for Crawford but I wouldn't mind if Benavidez pulled off the upset. 147 needs a shake up.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Obviously we know who’s supposed to win but Crawfords popularity has peaked he will never be a ppv star. The guy is almost 32 and is only known among the hardcore fans. He has zero personality and no matter how good he is because he is good sometimes in boxing you need more than that.

Meanwhile Jose is younger has the potential to bring in the biggest fan base in boxing the brother of the youngest smw champ ever, speaks Spanish and can obviously fight too.

I don’t expect many to agree here because Crawford has more of his folks here than the other way around but Jose would have the fans were it matters.

Bottomline is Jose can be a star Crawford can’t and time is ticking with him.
            Benavidez was getting that work from Herrera, eating way too many punches he shouldn't have and didn't have the power to stop most of it.

There's no way he gets past Crawford. I'd be shocked if he got to the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
              I'm rooting for Crawford but I wouldn't mind if Benavidez pulled off the upset. 147 needs a shake up.
              The animated gif of the white hood klan member being shot is from what video game?

Comment

David saying jose could get up to 170 lbs tonight

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  The animated gif of the white hood klan member being shot is from what video game?
                  Mafia 3. That was a good mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Mafia 3. That was a good mission.
                    Thanks bro.

Comment

Ghetto gangster? FOH pOS

Comment

Working...
                      X