Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Manny 2 all but confirmed. Who will win? Will you buy it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd vs Manny 2 all but confirmed. Who will win? Will you buy it?

Now that Pacquiao has signed with Haymon it seems pretty much obvious that a Mayweather Pacquiao rematch is going to happen. Manny has been obsessed with getting a Floyd rematch for years and I doubt he would be signing with Haymon unless he was explicitly promised it. He's 40 years old and I don't think he wants to be used as a torch passer to Spence/Porter/Thurman just like he wasn't interested when Bob wanted him to pass the torch to Crawford. I was skeptical before, but now i'm 99% sure a rematch will happen. Who will win, and will you buy the PPV?
    Mayweather will win
    29.79%
    Pacquiao will win
    17.02%
    Yes I will buy it
    21.28%
    No I will not buy it.
    31.91%

i probably owuld buy it. manny has been active, but he's still at the major disadvantages that were primarily responsible for him losing the first fight.

Comment

I'll definitely watch it. Not sure if i'll directly but it (might attend a fight party)

But more importantly, I'm ready for Spoon to come and spam with his videos.

Comment

I'll buy it.

Mayweather will win again.

Comment

Same result as the first -- Floyd breezes to a decision. And I'll buy, just on the chance that one of the two gets knocked out in humiliating fashion as I think they're both pretty awful people. I do enjoy most of their fights, though.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            I'll definitely watch it. Not sure if i'll directly but it (might attend a fight party)

But more importantly, I'm ready for Spoon to come and spam with his videos.
            Green k. Spoon23 is such a ******

Comment

A healthier Manny will be a lot more competitive and yes, I'll buy the PPV

Comment

Floyd will win a closer UD. I think it will have more action than the 1st since both have slowed down more due to age. I will buy it if it has a good undercard and priced better than $100.

Comment

Honestly Floyd looked like **** against McGregor. He obviously wasn't taking it completely seriously, but still. Manny has been more active and has outclassed three solid fighters since the first fight

I have a question, how much do you think it would damage Floyd's legacy if he lost? I think he'd take a big hit amongst casuals

Comment

I think mayweather could be completely shot based on his last performance and inactivity whereas pacquiao still has a bit left. I think mayweathers greed and need for attention loses him his 0

Comment

Working...
                    X