No announcement yet.

Source:Pacquiao to sign 2fight deal with Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source:Pacquiao to sign 2fight deal with Al Haymon

Pacquiao to sign with Haymon on 2 fight deal that would include Broner next.
    You know what they say, if you can’t beat em join em. Hopefully this will help Pacquiao get some real money before he retires. Because he definitely deserves it. Floyd told us TopRank was no good and that they were lying about Pacquiao purses. Pacquiao should of listened but I guess it’s never too late. Looks like PBC is adding more talent and starting their new deal off with a bang. Best thing about PBC is that we don’t have to watch it on some trashy lagging app.
    No Sir
    44.44%
    Yes Sir
    55.56%
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 10-03-2018, 07:16 AM.

I would said no, pacquiao should stay a free agent. but its clear as day that koncz isnt gonna be able to get pacquiao the purses he wants or the opponents because he doesnt have the pull in boxing like Bob, Al, and Oscar.

signing with haymon gives him a long list of opponents to choose from from 135 to 147. from mikey to floyd and everything in between.

Watch how fast keith thurman gets healthy . Lmao
    Last edited by bluebeam; 10-03-2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

If that's true Broner's gonna get his ass beat again lol

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=794213

Fresh, you didn't see this thread up already?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          I would said no, pacquiao should stay a free agent. but its clear as day that koncz isnt gonna be able to get pacquiao the purses he wants or the opponents because he doesnt have the pull in boxing like Bob, Al, and Oscar.

signing with haymon gives him a long list of opponents to choose from from 135 to 147. from mikey to floyd and everything in between.

Watch how fast keith thurman gets healthy . Lmao
          Negative! As if Haymon's fighters are making bank! Their not.

Pac will sign with a promotor for the simple fact that Manny does not know or have the time to run his own company successfully.

I've been saying this for the longest. Pac doesn't mind paying a cut to another person if that person runs everything for him and all he has to do his train and show up on fight night.

Comment

Look forward to seeing him fight "Boner"

Comment

That means he will be fighting for at least another 2 years

Comment

Why not? HBO is gone and Haymon pretty much has the rest of the top guys at 147.

That said, I love the idea of Manny beating the piss out of Broner before the Floyd rematch but I don't see that happening.

Comment

I thought Hearn was bragging about how he was going to sign Pac lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Look forward to seeing him fight "Boner"
                    I don't want to see him fight a Boner, unless it's on PPV. That's where people fighting Boners belong, for $9.99.

Comment

Working...
                    X