Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Fury beats Wilder, does AJ-Wilder still happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Fury beats Wilder, does AJ-Wilder still happen?

What does Wilder bring to the table, if he doesn't hold the final alphabet title? I guess he could be a challenger for the title once we have an Undisputed champion...

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    What does Wilder bring to the table, if he doesn't hold the final alphabet title? I guess he could be a challenger for the title once we have an Undisputed champion...
    Doesn’t happen and Fury v Johnson is a smaller fight

Comment

Fighting former champions coming off of a loss is AJ’s MO.

Comment

if Fury beats Wilder, AJ will reach out to Wilders camp personally and make the fight.

Comment

Not unless Wilder rebuilds or Josh gets beaten as well.

Comment

He'd have to do whatever Hearn demanded of him, fight one of the Matchroom underlings in the UK.

Comment

They’ll still duck Wilder...

Comment

AJ will offer him a 50/50 Split for a fight scheduled in 2 years no interim fight in between

Comment

Then hopefully the winner vs winner happens, while wilder is rebuilding his name against whyte or ortiz 2.
                  Not much of a leverage will be gained but will put him back to being a top contender.
                  The fight itself will still be very interesting. But he has to accept whatever Hearn throws.

Comment

Nope and I hope that's what happens. Because if Wilder wins, he will go crazy with the demands and he will probably want a 60/40 split in HIS favor at that point so we will never get the fight. I still don't think the Fury fight even happens this year so we will have to wait and see on that one first I guess. I think Fury will frustrate Wilder if hey do fight and beat him. Then it will be an even more boring rematch in the spring. Wilder has one belt, doesn't fill an arena, never fought on PPV and he wants 50/50? He's ******ed for asking for that

Comment

Working...
                    X