Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's doing a good job or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Love those facts lol. Did you just repeat "its a country thing" twice?

Yeah hes been polling at what 45%? Sure its a country thing?
    You won't get facts from him.

You'll just get a lot of superfan cheerleading, obfuscation, and childish insults.

Oh, and many PMs if you put him on Ignore.

I believe Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's was at this stage in his Presidency.

Comment

I was like: Give the man a chance. He can’t be that bad. The press, at least in Europe, just hates trump with a passion. Every move he makes gets scrutinized in a way that would never ever happen to a democratic president.

Now. What has he done? What interests me is foreign policy. Good things is the Iran nuke deal cancellation and the North Korean talks. It’s probably also good that he is giving China some resistance in trade terms.

Bad things is bullying nato members, planting doubts about the musketeers oath, that has been used only once btw (911), causing uncertainty in small countries like the Baltic nations.

But the stupidest thing he has done is saying that he believes Putin over his own intelligence agencies. Wow! Imagine if Kennedy had believed Kruschev over CIA during the Cuban missile crises. Smfh. That incident alone made me doubt whether Trump has his faculties intact.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        You don't think the Putin and Twitter situations are cringeworthy?
        Maybe if you watch tmz. But no, those topics don’t effect everyday living.

Comment

We have a reality show star as our President who takes advise from uneducated right wing talk show entertainers. Anyone thinking this is a good thing? Not a chance.

Comment

I’m in the he’s doing average group. Still too early to pass a referendum in my opinion.
            Republicans will say great, Democrats will say horrible and independents are like Meh let’s wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              You don't think the Putin and Twitter situations are cringeworthy?

Are you having cold sweats at night?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                It's more a morale thing at present. I've never seen the morale of the country so terrible. Terrible morale and lack of moral compass is a dangerous thing.
                Hillary is better with all the women she destroyed because she could not please Bill!

And what about people the Clinton's killed!

Comment

He's managed, so far, not to destroy the economy. He's trying his best with tarrifs and our of control federal spending. But destroying the economy is hard when inheriting a string economy. This isn't like 2008 when unemployment was almost double digits, and we bailed out banks and auto industry. Last month marked 94 months of job growth. That shows the economy has been moving in that direction long before Trump

Comment

And I've never seen a person lie so much in my life. I hate a liar & a theif.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      He's managed, so far, not to destroy the economy. He's trying his best with tarrifs and our of control federal spending. But destroying the economy is hard when inheriting a string economy. This isn't like 2008 when unemployment was almost double digits, and we bailed out banks and auto industry. Last month marked 94 months of job growth. That shows the economy has been moving in that direction long before Trump
                      2% GDP growth is not a "strong economy".

The sheer ignorance you superfans spew is incredible.

Comment

Working...
                      X