Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 140, tomorrow, Pacquiao beats the brakes off Lomachenko.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 140, tomorrow, Pacquiao beats the brakes off Lomachenko.

Yeah. He does. And I'm as big of a Loma fan on this site.

And I'm not just saying he wins. I'm saying he beats Lomachenko's f**king ass. For real.

Another hypothetical on something that is not happening

Comment

Yeah, I think he's just too big and strong. He may not be young and in his prime, but Loma's probably too small and Pacquiao can still bang. He just can't bang with elite Welterweights, which is no shame considering his size, age, and number of fights he has had.

Comment

Lomachenko is faster than Pacquaio at this point but Pacquiaos timing might catch Lomachenko and hurt him. He's a bigger puncher than any Loma fought so it would be an interesting fight.

Comment

Tough fight for Loma but only because of the difference in size. Were Pac 10 years younger this fight at 130 would have been a classic.

Comment

Pacquiao still has 1 punch KO power at 140. He launched Lucas.

Comment

Pac fuks him up.

Comment

I have nothing but mad respect for Pac but if he were to face Loma now; Vasyl would make him look a like a very slow and old man. He has too much youth, stamina, speed and mobility for Manny.

I can see Lomachenko embarrassing Manny or perhaps even worse hurting him at this stage, because Pac is at the tail end of his career, while Loma is just beginning of his.

Comment

With or without vada?

Comment

This would be an interesting fight
                    Although I do think Pac is over the hill
                    I think Loma would be caught by surprise but eventually adapt and probably get a very close decision
                    Just the size difference and age would make this some kind of intriguing
                    Better than fighting Mayweather again that’s for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X