Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Throwing caution to the wind... how ****ty of a poster am I?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I sit in the shower and bring my phone in so I can read your posts while burning my skin. I go through phones pretty quickly just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
      "being wise is knowing how little you know"

-Aristotle

is how i was taught that old adage, if both are accurate quotes turns out one of the *****rs was a plagiarist

turns out my version doesnt exist so just shows i been quoting that for years haha

One of my favorite quotes is: “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and die with their song still inside them."

I always believed that Henry David Thoreau came up with that. It turns out no one did because that's not the actual quote lol.

The quote Thoreau came up with was “The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.”

I like the fake quote better.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Sometimes I sit in the shower and bring my phone in so I can read your posts while burning my skin. I go through phones pretty quickly just for you.
        Thanks brother... GOD willing I’ll keep it real... my wife is naked next to me, chopsticks from her hand are not spoon feeding me... she is feeding me great beef... she’s watching some Burt Lancaster film attempting to test my film knowledge and I passed her lil pretty test,..... dealing with wimmin, and trying to shut wimmin up, or justify why they need to stay with you is a job I did NOT EVER THINK ABOUT nor wish to have... I’m gonna buy some honey after I sleep, being old svcks and I need to rest... it’s sunday here in japan, and in 6 hours I gotta go with her to pick strawberries. I’d rather sleep right, Love is expensive in Tokyo. Every ****ing thing has a sticker cost and hidden costs... it’s the ****ing hidden costs that make me sad...

Need to take a big break from this bull****... my wife things a 50 dollar eyelash curl, and 100 do

At pedidcure mean something to me.....
        Last edited by Zaroku; 04-29-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          One of my favorite quotes is: “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and die with their song still inside them."

I always believed that Henry David Thoreau came up with that. It turns out no one did because that's not the actual quote lol.

The quote Thoreau came up with was “The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.”

I like the fake quote better.
          If I were a better man, I’d weep and bleed on the inside.... I embarrass myself...

Comment

Working...
          X