Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Throwing caution to the wind... how ****ty of a poster am I?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Throwing caution to the wind... how ****ty of a poster am I?

I’ve put my name, my truth out there... dealing with lil pink, pvnk lil trolls, who think trolling has some kinda value makes me want to die real ****ing fast... nameless, game less, lil b1tch azz punk azz mo****ers who think their fake azz online presence adds some kinda value...

The world is warping faster than I could have ever imagined... nightmare-ish
    I’ll putos know never achieve or tried failing, but swung for the fences...

I’ll die in obscurity... I pray to my GOD, I’m worthy to sleep with my ancestors.... most of the so called dues are mommas lil boys who, for some reason think being a phaggot is cool...

Peep game lil hoes, my wife is bringing me steak, and I will make her feed it to me.... hand to mouth, and she just had a 50 usdollar nail job... I love it when a fine woman has to suffer for me... I want most of you lil dudes, to move outta your momma’s house, find a wife, settle down and be as happy as you can be in this lil short dance we call life

youre a good guy

Comment

Whenever I make a ho suffer, I dedicate that to you brother.

Comment

You are one weird a*s mother****er, but you aren't bad. Where does all that crazy **** you talk come from though? I read it and think you are losing your mind.

日本に住んでるから、変になった?日本のどこに住んでる?

Comment

You're the realest of the real...the dopest of the dope...the poor mofo's poet...the rich mofo's regret for letting you around his wimin...easy trollin...hard rollin...first and last letter of the player's alphabet is Z...that's all from me...peace, my z...watch that johnny...he'll turn your white kicks yellow...turn a psycho mellow...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I’ve put my name, my truth out there... dealing with lil pink, pvnk lil trolls, who think trolling has some kinda value makes me want to die real ****ing fast... nameless, game less, lil b1tch azz punk azz mo****ers who think their fake azz online presence adds some kinda value...

The world is warping faster than I could have ever imagined... nightmare-ish
            I’ll putos know never achieve or tried failing, but swung for the fences...

I’ll die in obscurity... I pray to my GOD, I’m worthy to sleep with my ancestors.... most of the so called dues are mommas lil boys who, for some reason think being a phaggot is cool...

Peep game lil hoes, my wife is bringing me steak, and I will make her feed it to me.... hand to mouth, and she just had a 50 usdollar nail job... I love it when a fine woman has to suffer for me... I want most of you lil dudes, to move outta your momma’s house, find a wife, settle down and be as happy as you can be in this lil short dance we call life
            I heard you are big and you are in Japan so i dedicate this song to you. Its called Big In Japan

Comment

I actually don’t know why anyone talks to me.... my wife, thinks I’m ****ing crazy, yet asks me to solve trivial problems....

Insanity has its hidden costs.... my buddies in Silicon vally who love/hate me keep hitting ing me up, for simple advice... seek GOD, with all you heart and soul... I actually believe in half my bull****

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                I heard you are big and you are in Japan so i dedicate this song to you. Its called Big In Japan
                I loved that song when I could struggle to learn Japanese... great song and great lyrics... obviously.. those dudes never ever lived I’d japan..

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                  You are one weird a*s mother****er, but you aren't bad. Where does all that crazy **** you talk come from though? I read it and think you are losing your mind.

日本に住んでるから、変になった?日本のどこに住んでる?
                  I have no malicious intentions anymore... peace brother...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I have no malicious intentions anymore... peace brother...
                    Nah man, I never thought that.

You catch any fights in Japan? I wanted to check some out when I was living there, but I was in Kyoto and it was way too expensive to travel up to Tokyo for my broke student a$$.

Comment

Working...
                    X