Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barack Obama clocks a grip of cash at watch show in Tokyo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Barack Obama clocks a grip of cash at watch show in Tokyo.

No link, not yet but he got 300,000 k or maybe a bit less to show up at a watch event in Tokyo. I know the owner because my woman sold the owner a lot of top stones(forever mark).

My girl shook his hand and thought about all the crap I talked about that azz clown. Obama is on his Asia tour and found enough time to show up to this top shelf jewel and watch extravaganza.. Patek, vacheron, IWC, etc.

Anyway, she said she almost laughed knowing how pissed I'd be she shook his hand.

I believe all ex presidents go all over the place globally and make guest appearances for big bucks Obama is no different!

Yes he can!! War Obama!

He will go down as Putin’s biatch

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      He will go down as Putin’s biatch
      Exactly..

Also when Obama went to Saudi Arabia he got a ****ty welcome. Trump got treated with fellow pimp status.

There is this new serous out about J Paul Getty, a boss player oil Barron, think Getty museum in LA. He's old as ****, rich Azz **** and has a stable of doctors to keep his old tool hard!

My hero. Boss player.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Exactly..

Also when Obama went to Saudi Arabia he got a ****ty welcome. Trump got treated with fellow pimp status.

There is this new serous out about J Paul Getty, a boss player oil Barron, think Getty museum in LA. He's old as ****, rich Azz **** and has a stable of doctors to keep his old tool hard!

My hero. Boss player.
        I never liked Obama he was too fruity and you can tell he took orders..

One time about 3 years ago I was working at Tyler Perry’s house fixing his washing machines(my job at the time). It was a gated community in bel air and Obama’s secret service rolled up and almost killed me cause I looked out of place lol it was one of them gay funding meetings I couldn’t even get out for 2 hours.

Comment

I never liked Obama he was too fruity and you can tell he took orders..

One time about 3 years ago I was working at Tyler Perry’s house fixing his washing machines(my job at the time). It was a gated community in bel air and Obama’s secret service rolled up and almost killed me cause I looked out of place lol it was one of them gay funding meetings I couldn’t even get out for 2 hours.
          Yeah homie I feel you.. I didn't go to that Obama event because I didn't want my name run or to deal with SS eyeballing me or questioning me for hours then letting me off with a warning for what I didn't do.

My woman asks my why I can't fix our space efficient washer/dryer/space ever 3 k machine like they use in Europe. My answer is the **** don't dry fast because we are not venting the moisture fast enough, or our spins cycle isn't generating enough certifical for to get excess water out, or our machine doesn't get hot enough, or there is a big ball of bull**** preventing the good flow of heated air, or Bish you are ****ing overloading it. N

Comment

Yeah homie I feel you.. I didn't go to that Obama event because I didn't want my name run or to deal with SS eyeballing me or questioning me for hours then letting me off with a warning for what I didn't do.

My woman asks my why I can't fix our space efficient washer/dryer/space ever 3 k machine like they use in Europe. My answer is the **** don't dry fast because we are not venting the moisture fast enough, or our spins cycle isn't generating enough certifical for to get excess water out, or our machine doesn't get hot enough, or there is a big ball of bull**** preventing the good flow of heated air, or Bish you are ****ing overloading it. N
            Well if you own a new one specifically Samsung or LG those ****s break down in 3-5 years while the old ones go 15-30 .

Comment

Well if you own a new one specifically Samsung or LG those ****s break down in 3-5 years while the old ones go 15-30 .
              Sanyo Aqua. Japanese market only? It does ionic and cleans leather?

Comment

Sanyo Aqua. Japanese market only? It does ionic and cleans leather?
                Honestly have no idea about those but if it has a computer board instead of a timer it’s most likely gonna break soon.

Comment

Honestly have no idea about those but if it has a computer board instead of a timer it’s most likely gonna break soon.

My girl saw a commercial about the latest model so we are gonna buy it to shut her up. J wimmin will nag in all kinds of twisted ways. I just want not be ****ed with. She gives me a damp pair of shorts and then says, "if only we had the latest model...."

I tell her "if only my woman would let me sleep.. And watch boxing and listen to musica and make money... ""

We are getting the latest and greatest. But we will move to our new pad. As soon as it's done.. We will have a bigger space and would have waited to buy a real washer and dryer..

**** it homie.. I'm not gonna change **** until we move to the new home and cand determine our laundry space.. She's a buy on the spot and hope for the best. I'll chin check her by reminding her of how many times she's NOT been right..

Thanks homie..

Comment

Not sure if this is real or not, but my girl said Obama focused on one dude.. J dude... I'm not saying bama is gay, but the dude he focused on was/is a flaming ****...

Comment

Working...
                    X