Lee Selby vs Josh Warrington at Elland Road

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Selby vs Josh Warrington at Elland Road

Who you got?

BT Sport/Boxnation are picking up this year.

I have Selby by UD.

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
    Who you got?

BT Sport/Boxnation are picking up this year.

I have Selby by UD.
    Siding with Selby all the way - unless he gets robbed.

Comment

I cant pick it tbh.

On one hand Selby has looked like crap recently, looks extremely drawn at weight and performances bang average.

Warrington is better than given credit for imo. Decent boxer, lacks a bit of pop, high workrate though could be a nightmare if Selby struggles on the scales.

On the other hand, Selby seems to thrive on the big nights when the chips are down, and if he really turns up like he has the potential too, he will probably take the W.

Im thinking Warrington might nick it though

Comment

I might go to this fight, Selby by UD IMO.

Comment

I'm taking Josh Warrington by decision and Lee Selby crying robbery. Warrington has a motor on him and Selby seems uninterested half the time to me. That lazy attitude will lose him rounds against someone as active as Warrington.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
            Warrington decision, split or unanimous. I think Warrington is going to bully him over 12 and pin him to the ropes on multiple occasions. I love Selby's style but Warrington showed me a different level vs Ceylan. All that pivoting will be rendered useless vs Warrington as he has good balance and can cut the ring off.
            Ceylan is a very poor fighter IMO.

Selby is the Welsh Mayweather.

Comment

Tickets have gone on sale early to Leeds United supporters (season ticket holders, and members), of which I am one, but I cannot justify paying to go watch this fight. It doesn't excite me at all, a midget tap-fest between a pair of barely international-level fighters, world-class these two are not
              Last edited by HeadBodyBodyBody; 02-09-2018, 06:28 AM. Reason: *grammar

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Ceylan is a very poor fighter IMO.

Selby is the Welsh Mayweather.
                pretty sure Ceylan took a dive for that fight as well

Comment

LeedsLeedsLeeds

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  Tickets have gone on sale early to Leeds United supporters (season ticket holders, and members), of which I am one, but I cannot justify paying to go watch this fight. It doesn't excite me at all, a midget tap-fest between a pair of barely international-level fighters, world-class these two are not
                  yeah defo not a Leeds lad are ya so **** off supporting us, if you are born n bred Leeds then be ashamed of your lack of support for a fellow member of the dirty Leeds contingent

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                    yeah defo not a Leeds lad are ya so **** off supporting us, if you are born n bred Leeds then be ashamed of your lack of support for a fellow member of the dirty Leeds contingent
                    i hope he wins, like i say, the fight just doesn't excite me, can't justify paying for it

Comment

Working...
                    X