No announcement yet.

Nipsey Hussle is West Coast... Kendrick Lamar is fkin trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nipsey Hussle is West Coast... Kendrick Lamar is fkin trash

How u kids listen to some shtty ass rapper like Lamar? Lol i dont get it. His voice is all high and btchy like he got a bbc stuck up his azz. Fuk kendrick lamar and J cole.

I heard some new banger by Nipsey Hussle on the radio and that sht was hard.

Nipsey Hussle goes hard.

Never talk hip hop again.. do you understand what a mc is? Kendrick does it all story telling, bars, wokeness, gangsta ****, politics, party ****, freestlying, all of it at a high level lyrically.. Nipsey go hard but Kendrick is on another level as a mc the substance in his 3 classic albums will be relevant 20 years from now.
    Last edited by A.K; 01-25-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Not down with Compton, huh?

KDot is the truth! Did you see his set at the CFB half-time show? No hype man, no dancers, , no entourage, no other bull****, just Kendrick dropping bars and lighting it up.

Comment

lol nice troll.

TDE is the truth. Black Hippy is the truth. Kendrick, Schoolboy, Jay Rock, and Ab Soul all good hard.

Kendrick can do it all. Hes so well rounded and definitely deserves a spot at the top right now. Nobody doing it like him.

Comment

agreed. nip is 100!! already pre-order victory lap!!!!!

Comment

i agree kendricks voice is annoying but he still one of the best my dude

Comment

nip is more gangsta rap if you want to categorize it as that. but even then, its not really gangsta rap.

kendrick is pure hip hop. his style, his rhymes, everything is hip hop.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                lol nice troll.

TDE is the truth. Black Hippy is the truth. Kendrick, Schoolboy, Jay Rock, and Ab Soul all good hard.

Kendrick can do it all. Hes so well rounded and definitely deserves a spot at the top right now. Nobody doing it like him.
                kendrick might have better lyrics but nip is more influential to the streets and the people with his songs. people can relate more to the stuff nipsey talks about in his songs. struggles, gangs, crimes, etc.

Comment

you know siablo rocks this joint

Comment

Kendrick lamar is garbage, his voice is annoying, he has lyrics though, like his verse with the game.

Nipsey does have some gangsta stuff, nipsey still hangs deep in the hood, kendrick doesnt

Only thing with nipsey is he thinks he is buff, dude weighs 150 at 6 foot 3.

He is a beanpole

Comment

Working...
                    X