Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas Confirms Removal, Will No Longer Call ESPN Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas Confirms Removal, Will No Longer Call ESPN Fights

Longtime ESPN boxing analyst Teddy Atlas has confirmed that last weekend's removal from calling live ESPN boxing events will be permanent. There were countless questions on social media last Saturday, regarding Atlas' absence from the ESPN televised card from The Theater in Madison Square Garden in New York City - headlined by WBO super featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko stopping Guillermo Rigondeaux in six rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh wow, I thought it was just for this fight but permanently? Teddy seems better than that.

Comment

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Comment

The fact that Loma completely and utterly dominated Rigo obfuscates from the fact that the announcing for the fight WAS DEPLORABLE. Goodness gracious it was disgustingly biased. At least FEIGN neutrality mother****er.

Comment

I wish hbo or showtime would pick him up.....atleast you get honesty with Teddy. He was the first guy to call BS on a Emmanuel Agustus fight on tv when he clearly won on espn and lead to the guy finally getting his due and also lead to him even fighting on the undercard on hbo (which he was robbed again). But hope to see Teddy calling fights again.

Comment

Even tho he can be a little extra he should still call fights. Idk where cause Paulie has sho on lockdown. And hbo has Ward and whoever else when they have a card every 3 months

Comment

So telling Horn he lost is wrong? He did it was a robbery Kriegel horrible Bradley horrible need a more articulate ex fighter. Atlas StephenA shtick was horrible need fresh blood

Comment

This has been a long time coming. ESPN boxing will be better (and more watchable) for it.

Comment

And not Stephen he has no business being involved in fights

Comment

We had another thread like this before the Rigo Loma fight, and I could see it going this way. The female head is a hyper feminist cvnt, and one of her twitter posts explaining the removal of Atlas for the Rigo fight was about 'changing the lineup with different faces' or some diversity bull**** whatever her explantion was. Would not be surprised one bit if we get an annoying, nagging woman commentating.

Never a more surefire way to get me to mute my television during sports than to have some high pitched cvnt or f4g talking over everyone, PRETENDING they know what they are talking about.

Comment

Working...
                    X