Chino confesses biting floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he said floyd tasted like chicken

Comment

i aint even mad at chino! live it up!! but is he doing anything else with his money like investing it? i havent heard of him doing anything else with his money besides living large with it. all this will come to an end one day if he's not getting anything back from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        So... he was lucky to fight overhyped bums like Broner and 0 chin of Ortiz. Wow.

And the first first fight was competitive because Floyd decided stay in the ropes, in the second he outboxed the sh.it out of Maidana. And he was like 15 pounds heavier than Floyd that doesn't have power in 147 pounds.

Wow... what a legend. Salido is better than him and have more valuable wins and career.

He is a legend in his country, in boxing only on your brain.

ok?? Its not maidanas fault the media overhyped ortiz and broner.

If you wanna play that game who has salido beat? An overhyped overrated chinny Juanma Lopez twice anddddd a no contest with robert guerrero. LOL.

get real kid.

Comment

I heard Madaina in a Spanish interview he said he got tired of Floyd elbowing him and the ref never gave Floyd warnings

Comment

The fact that some people were actually denying that he bit him just shows how ******ed some people on this board are.

Comment

He made Floyd scream like a lil b1tch that’s all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                ok?? Its not maidanas fault the media overhyped ortiz and broner.

If you wanna play that game who has salido beat? An overhyped overrated chinny Juanma Lopez twice anddddd a no contest with robert guerrero. LOL.

get real kid.
                Juanma was better than Ortiz and Broner.

Lomachenko win is better than all the career of Maidana.

Plus he fough way better opposition than Marco, way better. And is two division champ.

Comment

Being Overrated is a great compliment I think. Usually it means u were liked for ur style, personality, or anything else that makes u marketable besides skill. Being Underrated is worse. It means that despite being good there's a reason u don't resonate with fans. Tyson is way overrated as a fighter, but not as an attraction. U always hear the term "Prime Tyson", that sums it up there. He had the shortest "Prime" ever. Lennox and Evander both older. People liked Maidana, that ez.

Comment

Why are all these foos up on Chino's nuts? I found him to be crude and didnt enjoy his style. Broner fight was good though.

Comment

Well at least he didn't punch him in the balls!

...or is dirty fighting only considered bad when Andre Ward does it?

Comment

Working...
                      X