Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the **** is Boxnation not on Freeview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
    Qft

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    Congrats on your holidays, bro. Going on holiday really shows you made it in life.
    LOL More than you who was going on about Money, calling somebody a cheapskate because they don't want to watch **** fights.

Me and you are not related in anyway so dont call me bro

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      LOL More than you who was going on about Money, calling somebody a cheapskate because they don't want to watch **** fights.

Me and you are not related in anyway so dont call me bro
      You fly Ryanair don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
        You fly Ryanair don't you?
        No I fly Air Canada just like your MUM nobody wants to get off:****block:****block

Comment

No I fly Air Canada just like your MUM nobody wants to get off:****block:****block
          Mum joke indeed confirms that you are living off pocket money every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
            Mum joke indeed confirms that you are living off pocket money every week.
            Andre even if i was you live in Oldham, don't even talk to me, everybody know u cannot even get Chavs to live in Oldham

why are you acting like you got money when you have none, just like the rest of the people who live there:gay:

Unless you are a rent boy

Comment

Andre even if i was you live in Oldham, don't even talk to me, everybody know u cannot even get Chavs to live in Oldham
              Literally don't understand a word you're typing. With all that money you claim to have why not go and get some basic literacy tutoring, you illiterate fúck.

Comment

rudy thinks going on holiday is some kind of proof that you've made it in life.

Any chav on benefits can fly on Ryanair to pretty much anywhere in Europe for a pittance.

Being tight fisted over £2.50 a week suggests you're anything but wadded in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                X