No announcement yet.

Who gave Marg the worst beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Pac gave a more diminished Marg the worse beating.
    that's debatable.

marg was definitely older and was rustier when he fought pac.

but.....marg struggled to make weight in the shane fight and from what i read had a horrible training camp.

plus he just got caught cheating pre-fight for shane. that might mess a guy up mentally.

Comment

The ones that gave Margarito the worst beating was EPO, Boxing Politics, Steroids.

Mosley NEVER beat Margarito. It was steroids that beat Margarito.

Pac NEVER beat Margarito. It was FIXED FIGHT politics, loaded gloves & steroids that beat Margarito.
      But mostly, it was the FIXED FIGHT, cause Margo agreed to be a "sitting duck" on purpose so that he could get re-licensed and a $7 Million payday.

Margarito could ko Mosley 10 out of 10 times as long as Mosley is not on steroids.

Margarito could KO Pacman 10 out of 10 times as long as the fight is NOT Fixed.
      Even with Pac being on steroids and loaded gloves, Margarito could KO him, as long at its not FIXED.

Comment

Shane Mosley..............

He dominated every round and out the icing on the cake with the stoppage.

Comment

I think you'd have to go with Shane Mosley. Didn't lose a round, really, and then stopped him in exciting fashion with Margarito sagging to the canvas.

Though, I will say that Pacquiao had the hungry, more focused and bigger Margarito. And he did bust him up pretty damn bad. But, Margarito wasn't just distracted with the cheating and was at a higher weight division. Still, Mosley was in there with his own **** and still beat Margarito down.

So, I voted Mosley. Stupid topic, really.

Comment

Pacquiao carried Margarito from Round 11 to 12. Enough said. He wobbled Margarito twice. The proofs, the evidences are all in the video.

Also, have you seen Jiyeon?

I'll wake up everyday next to her without makeup.

Have you seen Katy Perry without makeup?

Horrible. I might just die because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
              Pac is cheating with blood doping and HGH, but I really don't think his gloves are loaded...the idea that a banned for life fighter can get re-licensed and fight at a catchweight for a vacant title is an embarrassment to boxing, but it is what it is.

Pac is a beast and an exciting fighter, it doesn't bother me that he is cheating like he is really. Boxing is one of the most corrupt sports on the planet, fighters are willing to find advantages in any way they can. Roach has knowingly and willingly trained juiced fighters in the past. He has even stated that Wild Card has a "don't ask don't tell" policy when it comes to PEDs. Arum only cares about his gold. Ariza is one of the most infamous players in the game. Pac's camp makes him look worse than anything he could individually do.

Bottom line to me is you have a guy in the most corrupt sport on the planet who goes into the most corrupt career path on the planet. We are supposed to believe this man is an angel? Hell no, he is a cheating piece of shit.
              Pac might not have loaded gloves in past fights, BUT in the Margarito fight he definately had Illegal Loaded Gloves and got away with it cause the whole Dallas Cowboys fight operation was being controlled by DelaHoya (whom hates Margarito so much), and Arum, and there was very little that Margo could do, but go through with a FIXED FIGHT with an Illegal Loaded Gloved Pac, if Margo wanted to get re-licensed.

Pac's gloves were "loaded".

Before the fight Robert Garcia complained to Texas officials that he wanted Pac's hands re-wrapped, cause he saw Team Pac place inserts in Pac's wraps, but the Texas officials said NO, the fight will go on, without Pac having to re-wrap.

Thats why DelaHoya and ARum had the pre-fight mini concert all set up, cause they knew there would be delays, cause they knew Margo's team was gonna complain about Pac;s illlegal loaded gloves.

Thats why Margo drank that powdered liquid, cause he was trying to counter mind games on Roach, or get the fight cancelled cause Pac would not re-wrap.

DelaHoya helped Mosley get away with EPO Steroids when he fought Maragrito, by having the fight moved from Vegas to CA, so that Mosley avoids detection

and now,
              DelaHoya helps Pac get away with Loaded Gloves, Steroids, in a FIXED FIGHT.

DelaHoya could be facing rackateering charges and could face more than 10 years in Federal prison if the Feds crack down on him.

There are too many witnesses and insiders that know DelaHoya and Arum's dirty work, and its just a matter of time before they "face the music".

Comment

After the Mosley beating Marg was embarassed and lost a year on boxing due to suspension. After the Pac beating Marg was exposed embarassed broken raped and had his manhood taken away. He also lost a year of boxing due to having his face ****ed. Either way Marg is a loser and was destined to be finished off by Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  I'll go with the one that required reconstructive surgery, career-threatening injuries, and a year long recovery period.

Tony after Shane:

Tony after Manny:

How is this even an argument? Just because Shane got a TKO doesn't mean the beating was worse. Look at the man's face.
                  yes, you are right.....

mosley kod marg but the injuries were short lived.....

i heard in one bout, i think in pac vs diaz that "sometimes a knockout is a merciful event"...

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                    This is a joke thread. What is this day? The day for a bunch of loners to make stupid thread day. Go out and eat BBQ fools. I'm going to tomorrow to watch Transformers and Hangover 2. At least, I'll enjoy my 4 day weekend.
                    well, why not just ignore threads that you are not interested in....

one may not like pizza but it does not give him/her the right to tell other people not to eat pizza.....comprende?

Comment

Did you see his face after Manny had finished with him?

Dude looked Chinese ffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X