Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Don't Believe There's An Al Haymon; He's Fictional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s the guy that bent Arum over in the Floyd/Manny negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
      "I am DYING, Maximus.
      When a man sees his end he needs to know there was a purpose to his life.
      How will I be remembered?..."
      Hated that movie. ZZZZZZzzzzz

Comment

Bummed tells us Arum will work with Haymon to make the good fights. And then Arum questions if Haymon exists and admits he has no idea how to make a fight against Thurman, Spence, Danny, or Porter.

Bummed just fought a one-legged man, coming off wins over the 448th and 343rd best welterweights. lmao.

Comment

there's been more sightings of Bigfoot than Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            Believe it or not I think this fight is more likely to happen than Spence vs Porter or Thurman despite all of them being with Al Haymon. Shawn Porter's ducking of Errol Spence is disgraceful, at least Thurman was injured and still needs a couple if fights to come back if he ever manages to come back.But what's Porter's excuse?

Keep my fingers crossed. That'd be a terrific fight. if Terrence wins this I'll have him not only as the clear P4P #1, but also as a serious candidate for fighter of the decade.
            not even close. fighter of the decade is clearly Floyd. wins over Mosley, Cotto, Canelo and Pacquiao. hard to top that with only two years left.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              But he's making sure his fighters get more than what any other promoter pay their fighters. So why are you shetting on Al & not the rest of those promoters??
              Pimp Haymons top pugs get the big money. The rest of the slaves get little from the slimy Harlem Pimp Haymon.Haymon is running a slave plantation of boxers who work the field for the pimp Haymon being paid little cash. Been that way for 400 years for the coloreds.

Comment

Arum is making Haymon sound like a genius James Moriarty type figure.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  LOL bro he is just joking around.
                  Instead of joking around he should start matching Bud with the other top 147 pounders.

It's stupid how he says Porter and Danny Garcia are not stars...but then suggests that Crawford will fight Mean Machine next.

As if Kavaliauskas is some big star.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    The negotiations were tough because Bob and Floyd didn't like one another, that was common knowledge.

Today it's common knowledge that Bob actually likes and respects Spence.

umm.....

the negotiations were always going to be FKN tough..... when Arum publicly stated that the fight was unlikely to happen, because he did not know who represented Mayweather

EVERYONE knew, that Bob Arum was well-aware who represented Mayweather..... mainly because Mayweather publicly thanked Ellerbe and Haymon in the presser following EVERY single fight

NOTE: the fight was made shortly after Mayweather/Pacquiao spoke during a basketball game

is that what you meant ?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Instead of joking around he should start matching Bud with the other top 147 pounders.

It's stupid how he says Porter and Danny Garcia are not stars...but then suggests that Crawford will fight Mean Machine next.

As if Kavaliauskas is some big star.

I think where he is getting at is if he is going to work with the PBC, it is going to be to match the two top dogs. If Spence cannot even get those guys in the ring why should he bother?

Comment

Working...
                      X