• Show
Clear All

What is Best in Life?

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

What is Best in Life?
      iliketoherthe lamindation of womens when i crack one off

Comment

Have a meaningful profession, be passionate about something, be as helpful and nice to those in need, find love, laugh as much as you can, overall your general mental state to pursuit happiness and general well-being.

There will be rainy days and there will be sunshine's, don't frown too deep in a hole for too long because as you age you feel every year is short-lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
          Have a meaningful profession, be passionate about something, be as helpful and nice to those in need, find love, laugh as much as you can, overall your general mental state to pursuit happiness and general well-being.

There will be rainy days and there will be sunshine's, don't frown too deep in a hole for too long because as you age you feel every year is short-lived.
          My life ended essentially when I was 21 and quit fighting. Since then, life has offered little to warm my soul...…..Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 10-06-2018, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            My life ended essentially when I was 21 and quit fighting. Since then, life has offered little to warm my soul...…..Rockin'
            Just passing by I see?

One thing for sure is, you're still breathing. It's never too late to change things .

After all, you are in control.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
              Just passing by I see?

One thing for sure is, you're still breathing. It's never too late to change things .

After all, you are in control.
              Nothing does to me what fighting used to. It was all that I cared about, everything was planned around it. Until she sat down at my table at college...….Rockin'

Comment

Life is pointless. We all die and are gone for eternity so all this means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  The 2 most important things in life are beer and steaks.

Based on that,my answer is beer and steak
                  I like the wya you thinking but you got the specifics wrong. It's actual:

pork and rum.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    This is the big question. I want so badly to answer it convincingly but I can only come up with partial answers so far.
                    Fight against corruption and injustice.

Comment

https://vimeo.com/178081697

Comment

Working...
                      X