No announcement yet.

How come GGG fans acting sour grapes??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Exposed in the sense that everyone was hyping him up as a killer that could stop anyone. Turns out he could KO a few tomato cans but elite guys can hang with him.
    People said Canelo would avoid him like Sergio Martinez and Cotto did.
    Canelo literally dropped his belt not to face him.

Comment

Check your facts. Canelo dropped the WBC trinket becaus*e BBB side was trying to force a purse bid on him. No way BBB side deserved that kind of payday then or now.
      Once that leverage was gone Canelo made the deal.
      He has proven to take on all comers.
      I did check.my facts. It took two full years after Canelo won the title untill he finally fought Golovkin. That's not just a purse bid issue it's a lets marinate this untill we're sure Golovkin is slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I did check.my facts. It took two full years after Canelo won the title untill he finally fought Golovkin. That's not just a purse bid issue it's a lets marinate this untill we're sure Golovkin is slipping.
        Funny because all the BBB side fans here were saying he would be in his prime until his late 30’s and early 40’s with how he takes care of himself. He is the Tom Brady of boxing they said!
        As soon as the first fight was signed suddenly BBB side was old and Canelo waited him out lol. Just like BBB side himself his fans love their excuses.

Comment

Funny because all the BBB side fans here were saying he would be in his prime until his late 30’s and early 40’s with how he takes care of himself. He is the Tom Brady of boxing they said!
          As soon as the first fight was signed suddenly BBB side was old and Canelo waited him out lol. Just like BBB side himself his fans love their excuses.
          All the Golovkin fans.. LOL. That's a flat out lie.

Comment

kovalev was supposed to kill ward...the 2nd time he definitley was gonna till ya know..the headbutts and nutshots or whatever else...oh ya the american ref too! lol....ward wasnt even supposed to show up to the 2nd one

canelo was gonna die not once but twice also...till he stood in front of lil g and delievered the goods to him...marking up his face...

oh well

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              All the Golovkin fans.. LOL. That's a flat out lie.
              keep trying hard tony..i know it hurts

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                keep trying hard tony..i know it hurts
                Just trying to keep the Bull Crap out of the conversations. Apparently I'm doing a poor job since you're still posting.
                Last edited by TonyGe; 10-01-2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X