Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Fails PED Test; Andrade Fight In Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tainted British Beef!!!!!

Comment

Andrade vs Charlo now please.
      They're both free.

Comment

Yeah he is FOOKED!

British Boxing Board of Control seems to be VERY STRICT, much tougher than the corrupt BS here in the US that is for sure. Probably will see BJS boxing in the US a lot more

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
          good riddance put andrade in with Charlo for vacant belt. or Put charlo in with Lemiuex
          Where you getting these fights, wil be Andrade vs Walter Kautondokwa, live on DAZN, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Tainted British Beef!!!!!
            Mad cow disease preventative!

Wouldn't be surprised if Andrade popped too. He’s jacked like a mother f ucker

Comment

Da fugg man... First Rape cancels a fight, Then HBO gives up on Boxing & now this.
              Was really looking forward to see Andrade Vs. Saunders.

Comment

I bet these dudes wish USADA was still front and center on the drug testing in boxing lol.

Vada don't play and they dont give special treatment to anyone.

Comment

A quick google search shows that this banned by Vada when used in competition and it is found in supplements.

I think this fight will still go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Let me guess, "I have no idea how this happened. It must be a tainted supplement"
                    Honestly if there was anyone in boxing that would cop to using a banned substance I think it'd be BJS, but yea you aren't wrong normally.

Chael Sonnen (a MMA loud mouth sh^t talking guy) not THAT unlike BJS openly talks about his PED usage & I think he did virtually out of the gate of it going down.

Comment

So if he gets stripped who is the next highest ranked opponent that Andrade can fight for the belt?

Comment

Working...
                      X