Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs, Maciej Sulecki - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs, Maciej Sulecki - Face To Face at Final Presser

Jacobs, Sulecki Final Press Conference New York Photos Gallery - HBO Sports heads to Barclays Center in Brooklyn for an explosive doubleheader when WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: DANIEL JACOBS VS. MACIEJ SULECKI AND JARRELL MILLER VS. JOHANN DUHAUPAS is seen SATURDAY, APRIL 28 at 10:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT), exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team will call the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jacobs looks like he’s heading to a garden party in The Hamptons.... lookin’ sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
      Jacobs looks like he’s heading to a garden party in The Hamptons.... lookin’ sharp!
      Ahaha, 100% spot on. He definitely has that " 44 year old father of 1, ritzy outdoor co.cktail party" type of attire.

Comment

Everyone s***ting on GGG for fighting Vanes and Jacobs is fighting a super welterweight that has never fought for a title . Yep cool.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
          Everyone s***ting on GGG for fighting Vanes and Jacobs is fighting a super welterweight that has never fought for a title . Yep cool.
          It doesn't look good for Danny and Danny is my guy. It looks even worse for Charlo considering that Sulecki knock the shyt out of the guy Charlo fought last week, Hugo Centeno.

Comment

Jacobs looking sharp. Very GQ

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              It doesn't look good for Danny and Danny is my guy. It looks even worse for Charlo considering that Sulecki knock the shyt out of the guy Charlo fought last week, Hugo Centeno.
              Wow I didn't realise that! Good point there, would love to see Jacobs and Charlo fight!

Comment

Working...
              X