Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis' Trainer: Tank Doesn't Need Loma To Be a Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this clown? How can he say Gervonta is more of a draw when it was Broner-Vargas that sold the tickets and not Tank smh. Next he’s gonna say Tank sold all the tix on the May-McGregor undercard too lolll.

Bottom line is that Tank is an undercard fighter and not even a headliner.

Comment

Davis will never be a star. The guy has no personality, barely speaks in sentences, and just isn't a talented enough to be considered elite. Let's wait until he fights someone who he isn't supposed to walk through.

Comment

Lomachenko: Gervonta Davis never been in a main event, how can he want PPV with me?!

April 25, 2018:

On Floyd Mayweather saying he wants to make that fight happen:

“Aye, you know me, you know my legacy. I never scared, I never — nobody scared. I can fight anybody...If he has a title, I wait. But he has a title at 130. I want to fight 135 and stay 135. He can move up 135, take a title, and after that I can fight with him.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/4/2...nt-ppv-with-me

Fight won't be happening for a minute! Tank should do exactly what Lomachenko said, fight Mikey Garcia @ 135 (after he unifies @ 130), and if he wins, then try to unify with Lomachenko @ 135!

Comment

I wish Lomachenko would start putting on the pressure via social media. Seems like that's the best way to get under the skin of the younger generation of fighters. Haven't heard anything from Loma since December regarding Tank.

Comment

Tank is no Champion!!!
            We real boxing fans know u have to beat the champ to become champion!!! Unless title is vacan!!
            Lets keep it real!!😎

Comment

Tank has the power and style to become a star. IMO his ability to communicate and his background limit the endorsements he could get.

Tank seems to have a plan in place. Work his way up and then fight Loma when he has the best chance to win. This is the same thing all promoters do when they have a guy like Tank that draws well in his home base.

Comment

Originally posted by noodles88 View Post
                I think his mother was an illiterate crack addict.
                So, based on this, what's the name she misspelled according to you? I'm still curious.

Comment

Sounds they're scared of Loma..

Such bullcrapp!!! Can't stand these 'arguments' anymore.
                  ''We don't need to be the champion to become the champion''
                  ''My fighter brings more people to the stadium so he's obviously better''
                  ''We draw bigger viewers''
                  Shut the hell up with theses comments. It's NON-SENSE. You want to be recognize as the best?
                  BEAT THE BEST OR SHUT UP.
                  Davis is good ; but how good is he? Can he beat a double gold-medal olympic champion? Not so sure.. Prove us wrong Davis and be a man.

Comment

That card was stacked from head to toe... AB, Tank, Charlo twin... plus the fights that weren't shown on tv. I do think that he need's another year or 2 before fighting a guy like that.

Comment

Let the circle jerking continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X