Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else on keto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think carbs are important but you have to eat good carbs like rice and wheat. I am on a unique diet, the only meat I eat is wild deer, pig, ducks and fish that I catch and hunt. I think wild game is like natures steroids. All the protein with none of the fat and antibiotic bs they pump domesticated animals with.

Comment

I eat a lot of horse meat

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote142 View Post
        I am on a unique diet, the only meat I eat is wild deer, pig, ducks and fish that I catch and hunt.
        That sounds awesome. I wish I could hunt and eat a wild deer

Comment

Originally posted by AaronJW View Post
          I eat a lot of horse meat
          That sounds disgusting and fake, horses are like big dogs that’s a prison sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            That sounds disgusting and fake, horses are like big dogs that’s a prison sentence.
            Here in Japan it's considered a delicacy. It's not disgusting - quite delicious actually, and healthy. As with some other foods like tuna, it tastes much better eaten raw. I recommend it with soy sauce and grated ginger!

Comment

Originally posted by AaronJW View Post
              Here in Japan it's considered a delicacy. It's not disgusting - quite delicious actually, and healthy. As with some other foods like tuna, it tastes much better eaten raw. I recommend it with soy sauce and grated ginger!
              Of coarse the Asians think that

Comment

Of coarse the Asians think that
                You can actually buy horse meat, legally, in the United States and UK.

Comment

I’ve only been on it for a few weeks now and I lost weight quick and I’m back in shape. I also have more endurance I feel like I can get legit back in the ring can’t believe I wasn’t doing this before.

For those of you who don’t know keto is basically cutting carbs out your diet (you can have up to 20g a day through vegetables) and making your body run on burning fats instead of carbs. I eat steak, eggs, and cheese all day and I’m in the best shape of my life right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I've gone vegetarian more than once and I was far less healthy than when I eat a balanced diet with meats and plants.

I respect those who don't eat animals and truly wish I could do the same without ill effects. However, when people act like they do it because it's superior, and not because of other considerations, I call bullshyt. I've worked in clinical nutrition and meat is a better way to get your aminos.

There. You're wrong.
                    So your own failure to be healthy on a vegeterian (which is also pretty ****) is somehow a fact that a plant based diet will cause ill effects?

Tell me how 100gr of meat is healthier and a better option to get your aminos than 100 gr of beans?

Comment

I did a search for cutting weight and found this thread. Wanted to bump.

My brother was on Keto for maybe a month or so. He said he lost weight, but he recently got off of it for his birthday because he wanted to eat all his favorite foods and drink beer again.

He said it was hard.

I wouldn't do it. I'm more into intermittent fasting. In my eyes, it's healthier because you have no restrictions on what you can eat when you're on your eating time. Just eat normal, healthy foods. You just make sure you don't binge, which really shouldn't be a problem because your stomach will be shrunken anyways.

Comment

Working...
                      X