No announcement yet.

[Video] Jeff Mayweather Destroys a Mcgregor Nutlicker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Jeff Mayweather Destroys a Mcgregor Nutlicker

"Zab lives in Chicago, Floyd's sparring in Vegas, Zab got a long ass reach if he can knock somebody out from Chicago"

"Who gives a **** about that Paulie Malinaggi bull****"

"Conor exposed himself, showed how bad he really is as a fighter"

"A person like you, sure as **** don't know nothing. You don't know **** about boxing"

-Jeff Mayweather to the nutlicker

Jeff Mayweather
    Last edited by jay543; 08-17-2017, 12:34 AM.

lmao team mayweather got trolled hard

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
      lmao team mayweather got trolled hard
      Not even a little bit.

Jeff calmly made this idiot look like a fool while laughing at him in his face the whole time.

Comment

5:08-5:14

Comment

You know that idiot actually works for the Mayweather Boxing channel right? Its a troll video but their both in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            You know that idiot actually works for the Mayweather Boxing channel right? Its a troll video but their both in on it.
            I don't think so, it looked to me like Jeff was getting somewhere between being angry and dumbfounded just how stupid this interviewer is, that dude has no clue about what he is talking about, Jeff was dumb shocked.

He appears straight out of this forum, I can envision quite a few posters in here being just like that naïve interviewer.

Do interviewers realize if they are going to make a good career, they got to really know the subject matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              I don't think so, it looked to me like Jeff was getting somewhere between being angry and dumbfounded just how stupid this interviewer is, that dude has no clue about what he is talking about, Jeff was dumb shocked.

He appears straight out of this forum, I can envision quite a few posters in here being just like that naïve interviewer.

Do interviewers realize if they are going to make a good career, they got to really know the subject matter.
              Watch more videos of the Mayweather Boxing Channel, he has done a lot of them where he interview Jeff and he always says ridiculous things

Comment

at the end

"yeah let's get to the bottom of this motherf**ker"

Comment

It's a troll video. Same 'interviewer' has tons of videos setting Jeff up with "but what about Conor's power" - To which Jeff laughs and says "what about it?" - It's all good fun but I must say I've noticed Jeff a bit more on edge of late, a few months ago he would have just dismissed the Paulie footage with "Paulie's not Floyd" but now he's adding that McGregor looks like trash in it, which is just senseless.

I guess with so much at stake he can't allow himself to even fathom the possibility that McGregor isn't as bad as he thought. Like Max Kellerman now saying Floyd beats him at 60, they have to double down or doubt in their predictions will creep in.

Comment

The interviewer was an ass hole and an idiot. He was trying to say Mayweather was in grave danger of being KOed by Conor based on Judah KOing Floyd in sparring and Conor KOing Paulie in sparring. Neither of these things happened. Jeff made a fool of him without even trying. These Conor lovers are trying to talk Conor into a victory. Talk won't do it. Conor has to win the fight with his fists and he can't because he is no where near good enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X