Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How surprised will you be if May - Hatton is signed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would not be supprised at all.
    Sky Sports love to cream over him at any opportunity.

I'll be disapointed and hoping Matt can land a lucky shot if it happens.

Comment

Common,this is FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR we're talking about here...the biggest ***** in the history of boxing..

Comment

what do u think is the purse split and size of gloves and ring will be for this

Comment

Originally posted by David_TheMan View Post
          I don't think a Mayweather fight vs. Matthew Hatton will happen. I think if the Manny fight falls through floyd goes to Mosley v. Berto winner.
          He will not be fighting Berto bro. They both are managed by Al Haymon.

Comment

None!!!!!!!

Comment

it wouldn't suprise me one bit

Comment

floyd only fights the best! cept when the best are too good then he fights for belts. i wanted the wbc belt and it just so happened the worst beltholder in boxing history had it what a surprise! too bad margarito, mosley, cotto, or williams never had the wbc. i'm sure he would have abandoned that line of thinking.

floyd only fights guys who make him the most money! cept he doesn't. floyd fans say marquez would have made him the most money cept floyd comes out and says cotto was a bigger draw than marquez when pac fought him. so why didn't you fight cotto and make more money? oh no logic. run floyd fans run!

Comment

Originally posted by rockybalboa1 View Post
                  Pretty surprised. I just don't get why it's M. Hatton, out of all fighters.
                  Cuz Floyd is better than Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson. He has 0 losses. He could demand anything he wants. Because he's undefeated. So therefore he's the greatest of all times....

Comment

I would be shocked and dissapointed beyond belief.
                    It would be a disgrace.

Comment

this mega fight is close to becoming a reality

Comment

Working...
                      X